Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

What I hope is HOME connectivity for BDSP and Legends Arceus being announced. I would be happy for a PLA DLC announcement since it would push Gen 9 into next year.
  2. Poke Dragon

I expect BDSP to receive HOME compatibility (even though it's way overdue for one).
  3. Poke Dragon

I just can't see failing to craft an item would go well, it would force the player to buy them instead, which goes against the idea that you have to gather the materials and create things yourself. There's a reason why they made it harder for you to get money this time around, and that's to...
  4. Poke Dragon

Yes, I mean the legendaries, or at least the bigger legendaries like Dialga and Palkia.
  5. Poke Dragon

Okay, so here are my predictions: Some Pokemon are going to be just bosses and will be uncatchable. And I mean entire Pokemon, not just forms. There will be some content from Legends Arceus that will be directly transferable to BDSP. Crafting will be a huge part of Legends Arceus's gameplay...
  6. Poke Dragon

It could be possible due to the technology not being advanced enough to contain such tremendous power yet. And well, I think that containing a being who can control the very fabric of reality counts for that kind of tremendous power.
  7. Poke Dragon

I don't think we will be able to catch legendaries and mythicals in this game since we'll be using primitive Poke Balls and such.
  8. Poke Dragon

Instead of one or the other, just include both. This is the perfect middle-ground for HM replacement.
  9. Poke Dragon

They need an easy way to keep track of which areas are complete Pokedex-wise so the player wouldn't have to take hours upon hours just to get to just a standard Pokemon that seems to be missing from the list. I already dealt with that annoying aspect in Breath of the Wild regarding Korok Seeds...
  10. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I kind of like the fact that it's not fully open-world, makes it easier for a completionist like myself to just do one at a time before moving on to a new area.
  11. Poke Dragon

Either way, I just want to see some Pokedex entries to be confirmed true.
  12. Poke Dragon

I think Giratina should be the villain, after all, its Pokedex entry needs some explanation.
  13. Poke Dragon

You're right about the legendaries, but Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar will be numerous, unless you're talking about Cyndaquil, Rowlett, and Oshawott which I don't see the latter trio being part of the Pokedex.
  14. Poke Dragon

Not surprising considering there's fall damage in other open-world games as well as the fact that Legends: Arceus is supposed to give a sense that the player character isn't as safe as the other player characters in other games.
  15. Poke Dragon

Looks like the Pokedex will have certain categories that the player will be able to filter through: The first is the entire Hisui region, so basically, the general category that includes all Pokemon. The others will probably be related to the different areas so the player can keep track of...
  16. Poke Dragon

I think it's because the overall focus will be exploration, which is what players will be doing the most of in Legends, the other parts would be crafting and doing tasks. Doesn't Rowan from BDSP look exactly like his DP counterpart in design, though? I think they are trying to hide the...
  17. Poke Dragon

Called it exactly on not being able to battle other players in Legends:
  18. Poke Dragon

Here is the mention about trading:
  19. Poke Dragon

The website talks about a trading post that requires Nintendo's online membership.
  20. Poke Dragon

There will be trading involved, maybe because you won't be able to pick the other two starters later? However, I don't expect online battles to be a thing, mainly because the point of the game is to explore the surrounding wilds.
Back
Top Bottom