Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm glad that Daybreak is going to make it easier to directly catch big groups of otherwise rare Pokemon, anything that reduces the grind that results in the game feeling more like a chore is what I welcome openly.
  2. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Maybe they could make the Legend Plate only being obtainable by having all of the other Plates first, including the Basic Plate.
  3. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Now, I'm assuming that all Pokemon and forms will be usable in another main series game. I think this would be the perfect opportunity to finally give the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs the same ability as the Griseous Orb. This way, the Cores won't have to be brought over for Dialga and Palkia to...
  4. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Perfect, so I will definitely keep a Pokemon with False Swipe to make catching easier.
  5. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

My team will be based around catching Pokemon, so a False Swiper will definitely be one of the team members (unless False Swipe isn't available for PLA).
  6. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, I couldn't care less about Battle Facilities, Contests, or other side features, especially when the game is actually centered around completing the Pokedex this time. Battle Facilities don't even help with the Pokedex anyways.
  7. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, I just want to post a theory about the new Dialga and Palkia forms as well as the character we play as.
  8. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Once most have played it in its entirety is my guess.
  9. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

In this case, "unfinished game" is clearly a wrong argument this time.
  10. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm glad to not need to trade at all to complete a regional dex for once.
  11. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I actually do like that Pokemon Legends Arceus has every shop and (maybe?) most sidequest locations in Jubilife Village because I always wanted to see a central hub city in a Pokemon game for the longest time.
  12. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Sword and Shield suffered a bit because of not enough development time.
  13. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Black 2 and White 2 were released during the time in which Pokemon games didn't release on the same day worldwide. It only seems like soon because those games were released in the west a lot later than in Japan. So yeah, it is too soon for a new generation.
  14. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, graphics are the least of my concerns when playing a game I enjoy. I care more about the gameplay than the graphics. The only time I really care about the graphics is to be able to tell things apart from one another.
  15. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Khu has said much worse before their obsession with Centro and the weird "puppy" thing Khu keeps posting. For example, he bullied Eclipse because of his nationality. It's one thing to call someone out, but to bully them just because of where they are from simply isn't okay at all. I actually...
  16. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I prefer to just be told what is leaked rather than having to figure out riddles. I don't like being clueless and having to rely on toxic Twitter to know what is leaked.
  17. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There could also be a DLC for BDSP unlocked by having a Legends Arceus save file. I wouldn't put it past Pokemon to do something like that.
  18. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It wouldn't surprise me that the new Pokemon Stadium would have a single-player mode either, so it can ease players into knowing the mechanics and the different battles much like Pokemon Battle Revolution had a single-player mode to ease players into the game (though, slightly disappointing that...
  19. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

For a new Stadium game, they would need to allow us to obtain form-changing items since some of them are Key Items. Maybe they could be prizes that you can purchase with in-game currency. Pokemon Battle Revolution was created long before the idea of so many Pokemon having interchangeable forms...
  20. Poke Dragon

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I, unfortunately, won't be able to play it on release because I sent my Joy-cons to Nintendo so they can fix them.
Back
Top Bottom