Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

They probably overlooked those, the coding can look messy to the point where things can be overlooked very easily.
  2. Poke Dragon

Personally, I just think this is a "Just in case" scenario. It doesn't necessarily mean Mega Evolutions will be added.
  3. Poke Dragon

In a sense, Dialga and Palkia can be considered being part of Arceus, recombined with their creator while in their Origin form, not in a physical way, but more of a spiritual way, according to the theory off course.
  4. Poke Dragon

The new forms are Origin forms, so it could be that they originally had a similar appearance to Arceus before they lost the form.
  5. Poke Dragon

I know there are new items, but it's likely that these new items might not be appearing in Pokemon games after Legends: Arceus, which repurposing the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs to fully act like the Griseous Orb is the perfect alternative in the scenario that these new items might not make it in...
  6. Poke Dragon

I hope that means that the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs are repurposed to be like the Griseous Orb for future Pokemon games, now that these forms are added. I'm also kind of happy it's not a fusion this time because it would be impossible to have both Dialga and Palkia in those forms if they were...
  7. Poke Dragon

Threadmarks: possible

Apparently, the new Dialga and Palkia forms are called "Lord" forms. Could this actually be reverse Kyurem/Necrozma/Calyrex, where instead of Arceus being in control, Dialga and Palkia are the ones in control?
  8. Poke Dragon

There seems to be extra Plates. One is a "Blank Plate" and the other is a "Legend Plate". I don't know if the type Plates are in the game, but if they are, then I have some suspicion that the Legend Plate has something hiding.
Back
Top Bottom