• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

Okay, this is most likely my final travelog for Legends Arceus. I perfected all three Lake Guardians, then the Creation trio. This not only completes my Pokedex, but also perfects it. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Professor Laventon basically told everyone on the Galaxy Team about the Pokedex...
  2. Poke Dragon

I actually already caught them, I just need to do their research tasks through battling. EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have also perfected Heatran and Regigigas.
  3. Poke Dragon

With Cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, and Phione (caught all three as well) now all with perfected entries, it's finally the Lake Guardians' turn.
  4. Poke Dragon

I have finally perfected every non-Legendary and non-Mythical Pokemon, it took such a long time. I'm also one satchel upgrade away to have every slot unlocked, I just wish it didn't 1 million Pokedollars to unlock. Also, I finally did all of the Battle of Solitude requests. But for now, I will...
  5. Poke Dragon

Everything in the Cobalt Coastlands regards to the Pokedex is perfected (except for Heatran because I plan to group all of the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon together so I can make teams only including them). Before going to the Coronet Highlands, I'm going to actually perfect the entire...
  6. Poke Dragon

I have now perfected every water-dwelling in the Cobalt Coastlands, the Magmar line is next. Thankfully, I have a headstart due to the Magby mass outbreak.
  7. Poke Dragon

Perfected Chatot, and the entire Duskull line from three days to today, Piplup and its line are next to be perfected.
  8. Poke Dragon

After such a long perfecting process on the Cobalt Coastlands, every Pokemon before the Machamp line (which was perfected a long time ago as part of the Obsidian Fieldlands dex) has finally been perfected. Chatot is the next Pokemon that will be perfected.
  9. Poke Dragon

Started the Cobalt Coastlands, got lucky with the Quilfish line being surprisingly quick, and now doing the Spheal line with Spheal and Sealeo now perfected. Taught my Walrein Rock Smash so I don't have to rely on Pokemon I caught in the Crimson Mirelands (because I moved on from that area...
  10. Poke Dragon

Finally done all of Crimson Mirelands, that means that the Gastly and Murkrow lines are perfected, caught all of the Unown of the area, and finally caught Azelf. Now comes the inevitable Cobalt Coastlands starting with the most annoying Pokemon line to perfect: the Quilfish line.
  11. Poke Dragon

Just perfected the entire Turtwig line, the only ones left are Gastly and Murkrow lines before doing a general cleanup of the Crimson Mirelands.
  12. Poke Dragon

I have finally perfected the Lickytung line, only three more lines to go before catching Azelf as well as the rest to the Unown I haven't yet caught in the Crimson Mirelands. Also starting to dread the Cobalt Coastlands because it's so hard to surprise swimming Pokemon.
  13. Poke Dragon

I did most of the Ursaluna line, now I just need to finish Ursaluna itself to perfect the entire line. After which I will move on to the next Pokemon line to be perfected.
  14. Poke Dragon

Currently streamlining the process to perfect the rest of Crimson Mirelands's Pokedex by targeting the type-specific research tasks so I don't have to keep switching out members of my team every single time.
  15. Poke Dragon

I finally perfected the entire Obsidian Fieldlands dex, after which I caught Mesprit and caught all of the Unown of the area, now I'm officially done with the area until a certain sidequest comes along. Now my perfecting operation has been moved to the Crimson Mirelands.
  16. Poke Dragon

Machamp is now the only Pokemon left to perfect in the Obsidian Fieldlands dex (again, excluding legendaries and mythical because I intend to do them last) before doing the Plate quest there. After taking a look at the other sub-regions, only the Crimson Mirelands pose a similar (but lesser)...
  17. Poke Dragon

I have been getting the entire Obsidian Fieldlands Pokedex perfected and found guaranteed ways to catch some of the more annoying Pokemon, Blissey being the only one of her family to be perfected now. I also learned that the Path of Solitude is meant to be the final challenge for the Pokemon, so...
  18. Poke Dragon

Finally started perfecting the final group of Pokemon for Obsidian Fieldlands (except for legendaries as I'm saving them for last), but Aipom's trees are such big thorns on my side. Thankfully, I found out which specific trees Aipom hide in, which happens to have them jump out 100% of the time...
  19. Poke Dragon

Only 12 groups of Pokemon in the Obsidian Fieldlands left to be perfected before I continue on the Plate quest in the same subregion.
  20. Poke Dragon

Getting closer and closer to perfecting the entire Obsidian Fieldlands Pokedex. I'm aware that there are two legendaries that also count as being from that Dex, but I will save perfecting all of the legendaries and mythicals for later, since now there is a perfect excuse for me to make an entire...
Back
Top Bottom