Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

That's only the finished product and trailers point of view, if BDSP had a different direction on how it was being developed with all of those included, then yeah, it wouldn't have been as faithful as it was if Legends Arceus was never thought of for development.
  2. Poke Dragon

Because every Johto game had Kanto as the post-game, which is the bird's debut region. If it wasn't for Legend Arceus, Dialga and Palkia would've gotten new forms in BDSP.
  3. Poke Dragon

I see another Johto game as unlikely when they introduced the Galarian Birds, there's really no point in making a game for them if they already get forms outside of their debut regions. The Beast trio getting a new form of some sort would further make it unlikely because now the only legendaries...
  4. Poke Dragon

To me, I prefer the DLCs over third versions because third versions are full-priced DLCs with just a few changes to the main game anyway.
  5. Poke Dragon

One thing they should definitely do is a huge expansion to the pastures. It's baffling to me that a game that encourages the player to catch lots of repeats of most Pokemon only has 31 pastures for the number of Pokemon that require catching multiples of to fill out the research tasks. What's...
  6. Poke Dragon

What if one of the camps actually turn into a small village? I bring this up because the Security Corps member will eventually tell you he heard that one of the campsites will turn into a settlement.
  7. Poke Dragon

I'm guessing it will have some sort of DLC to add the remaining Pokemon not yet accessible in any Gen 8 game.
Back
Top Bottom