Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

Another really annoying glitch that basically disables your ability to lock onto wild Pokemon. This happened when I was trying to catch Remoraid without being noticed (which is a lot more annoying than it sounds) and for some stupid reason, the game kept disabling the locking on, so I had to...
  2. Poke Dragon

I feel like Pokemon swimming in the water is made too hard to catch unawares. Like, what am I supposed to do? Because I sure as heck would prefer not to keep jumping with Basculegion so I can have a steady aim at the Pokemon I'm trying to catch.
  3. Poke Dragon

Speaking of finicky, I hate that trees have larger hitboxes than what their trunks say. The times I tried to throw a Poke Ball at a Pokemon without it noticing I'm behind a tree only for the Poke Ball to hit that annoying invisible part. Another thing I hate is how the model of wild Pokemon...
  4. Poke Dragon

Yeah, I don't like having to report to him when I'm just trying to perfect a Pokedex entry.
  5. Poke Dragon

Worse yet, Sneesler doesn't have a feature to just hop upwards to help shorten the climb. This is again something they should've taken inspiration from Breath of the Wild. Once you get access to Braviary, Sneesler is almost as good as useless. I say almost because there can still be uses for...
  6. Poke Dragon

Another Pokemon that really makes me hate the shaking tree mechanic is Aipom. I just hate that Aipom can only appear from two trees in the entire game. I hope that the next major update introduces honey slathering because I for sure hate to keep going back to the village just for a chance of the...
  7. Poke Dragon

Well I hate blizzards, I wouldn't be complaining about them if they didn't block Space-Time Distortions. It's so ridiculous that they take so long to go away.
  8. Poke Dragon

I can't believe I forgot Wormadam had different typings depending on her cloak! I knew there was something off about the typing needed for that particular battle. Thank you for reminding me.
  9. Poke Dragon

Here's another one I don't like: Path of Solitude Now I know that some might say to just ignore, but unfortunately, I simply can't because some of them just had to be tied to Requests. The most annoying one at the moment being Wormadam's. How am I supposed to beat a level 70 Togekiss that spams...
  10. Poke Dragon

I don't like how thunderstorms happen way too often in the Coronet Highlands, it blocks any Space-Time Distortions from happening, thus making it so much harder to actually get some of the Pokemon that spawn exclusively in them, which are already hard to get specific ones to begin with.
  11. Poke Dragon

I find it annoying that Pokemon spawning inside the Time-Space Distortions immediately notice you, giving you no time to sneak around for the best throwing angle. The only way is if you're hiding in the tall grass, but even then, some spots might not even have tall grass at all.
  12. Poke Dragon

I also don't like when I have to use the move styles for any number of times for many of the Research Tasks, mainly because using either style deducts 2 PP rather than the usual one.
  13. Poke Dragon

That is true until you have the ability to repeatedly encounter the Miss Fortune Sisters, which you can then keep farming Gold Nuggets from them.
  14. Poke Dragon

I don't like how ridiculously overpriced extra inventory can become. Something like the Korok Seed mechanic from Breath of the Wild would've been so much better, as it would reward the player for exploring rather than farming. Another thing I don't like is how hard it is to get Cherubi and...
Back
Top Bottom