Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

Zygarde got new forms because it was supposed to star in a follow-up Kalos game. Only for the forms to be dumped into Sun and Moon because the models have already been completed with animations to prevent wasted time. (Though, I'd much prefer Sun and Moon didn't exist at all and the Kalos...
  2. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

I want the game's Pokedex to actually be 100% accurate all the time. Don't be Alola's Pokedex that tricks the player into thinking a Pokemon can't be caught even though it can be actually caught. If a Pokemon appears in certain areas due to temporary events like mass outbreaks, have those events...
  3. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

Let trade evolutions appear in the wild. The less trading I have to do, the better.
  4. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

I want the legendaries to actually be seen early, but not named until way later in the game. I loved that part about Sword and Shield's plot, giving the player a sense of curiosity and a mental question of "What was that Pokemon?" Too bad the same games gave it away long before the true...
  5. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

No thanks on the teleporter puzzles, I hated them in every Pokemon game I played, even in BD.
  6. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

Oh yes, that was my favorite part of Max Raid battles. Something like that would be great to have. The only thing they would need to do is something to prevent easily OHKOing the Pokemon players are fighting against. Max Raid battles already had something like that in place.
  7. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

They can do what has been done with Kyurem, where certain moves become other moves after changing form, thus solving the moveset problem.
  8. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

Gen 5 did that too, the Gym Leaders there actually got involved in the main story, even some of them trying to help stop the evil team.
  9. Poke Dragon

Generation IX Wishlist

Here is my wishlist: Don't bring back Research Tasks, while it's a nice idea for Legends, I don't want it in every single main series game that comes out after it. Grinding is not my kind of fun. Keep battle gimmicks away. Let's be real, battle gimmicks shouldn't be what determines a fun...
Back
Top Bottom