Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

Somebody has to come out and say it: Mega Rayquaza, that thing is broken beyond belief, there's a reason why other Mega Evolutions require a held item because if they didn't, they would be broken. Its ability negating both weather and one of its weaknesses make it even more broken.
  2. Poke Dragon

Oh yeah, I hate the fact that there are event exclusive Pokemon, this is why I never start a new game, if only Game Freak allowed us to have multiple save files, then this wouldn't be such a problem.
  3. Poke Dragon

I don't like the current set up for the GTS, it makes some, actually scratch that, most trades take too long to happen, becoming a cluttered mess that the GTS eventually becomes. A few ways to fix it is to allow players request the Pokemon to hold an evolutionary item, like requesting a Porygon...
  4. Poke Dragon

While I enjoy roleplaying, I have to disagree about Pokemon Amie being the worst addition, being able to pet, feed and get a reaction from a Pokemon is really the closest we'll ever get to Pokemon in real life. This feature is not questionable like the Fire Emblem version of it (unless you use...
  5. Poke Dragon

I don't know, I love fusion forms and hope that fusion will be explored further, but only in the right game. (Hint hint, Gen 5 remakes)
  6. Poke Dragon

Mega Evolutions, while the concept was good, it was executed in the wrong way, mainly because of the fact that it was given to Pokemon who were already popular to begin with. Oh and also, battle exclusive transformations in general, seriously Primal Reversion is just a glorified version of...
Back
Top Bottom