• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Poke Trey

Controversial opinions

I've been hearing that alot lately. I do somewhat agree but, think it's necessary to have the show be DIFFERENT and still be recognizably Pokémon. Like the battles in particular have been the most changed, that's cuz it's not as much of an priority compared to past series.
  2. Poke Trey

Controversial opinions

I have to agree too. I've got way more used to Cathcart as James/Meowth than expected. Sorry.
  3. Poke Trey

Controversial opinions

I like TR too. I do agree and that they don't need to be in every episode but, when they do I'd like them to have a bit more of an impact around.
  4. Poke Trey

Controversial opinions

Under the Alolan moon > Future Connection. I just like the more poppier vibe from it, way more now than upon initial which was skeptical at best.
  5. Poke Trey

Controversial opinions

I like the Unova series... got a problem?
Back
Top Bottom