Search results for query: *

1. Poke Trey

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Company mandate? Maybe they don't have as much access to the original voices as they used to?
  2. Poke Trey

About that... they still exist. They're now named Konami Cross Media and mainly exist for Yu-Gi-Oh. So, technically 4kids is still here, just for Konami's things now.
  3. Poke Trey

What about Keith David?
  4. Poke Trey

What does this mean? A date coming soon?
  5. Poke Trey

Knotz will come back. Just like Sarah, the dub will find some way to bring her back.
  6. Poke Trey

Who ever that person is, they're doing too good a job at it.
  7. Poke Trey

We have our current HZ voice cast, we don't really them back, unless, they want to.
  8. Poke Trey

It's over now. I guess all there's left is the 25th anniversary for the dub. But yeah, now we REALLY have to move on.
  9. Poke Trey

She was 1 of the script writers of that dub, would then be replaced by others in later episodes. So, she actually had more power over it than you think.
  10. Poke Trey

ProZD again!? If he ends up in the HZ dub I think I might just lose it, love this guy!
  11. Poke Trey

Right on the dub's 25th anniversary nice! Edit: Also using the subtitle name from the JP version, interesting.
  12. Poke Trey

The pokemon panel is going on right now. Any juicy tidbits will finally be revealed in a moments notice.
  13. Poke Trey

Heavily disagree with the dub censoring it themselves, it had to be OLM because again why would even the Asian dubs be given the same edits?
  14. Poke Trey

Don't know that for sure. I think a key thing is where is it going to air on. Either streaming or broadcast will determine the edits on the next series.
  15. Poke Trey

The South Korea dub of HZ will debut Wednesday August 23rd on Tooniverse. They'll also be using the subtitle Liko and Roy's Departure like the JP. Between this and the Italian dub in Nov, the english release must come sometime in between them. Only tomorrow left to find out.
  16. Poke Trey

I thought so too. Even crazier that Dawn and Cynthia are voiced by the same girl!
  17. Poke Trey

If Jenny appears in HZ, would Emily still voice her or get someone else?
  18. Poke Trey

It's just so cool to see them experiment with more of these kinds of actors. Watch they might get Billy West or some other big Cartoon actor.
  19. Poke Trey

Lex Lang! Now I really wish they get people like Johnny Yong Bosch to voice a character, maybe in HZ?
  20. Poke Trey

Today begins the 2nd to last dub episode for MPM in Canada. I am really not wanting this to end but, we already know happens after this series. So, time to suck it in, again :(
Back
Top Bottom