Search results for query: *

1. Poke.

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

In my many years of galactic conquests, never have I seen anything as strange as that... Your avatar is put through a gauntlet, only against the most powerful of creatures in the known universe, without any weapons nor means of healing themselves
  2. Poke.

HELLO THERE, DARK HUMAN WITH A BREATHING PROBLEM! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND I'LL SHOW YOU THAT ANYONE CAN REDEEM THEMSELVES WITH ENOUGH EFFORT! * i'd ask that dude if he wants to go to grillby's, but it looks like he doesn't have a mouth. Your avatar is forced to erase all of reality by a...
  3. Poke.

*sans teleports out* SANS?! SANS!! GUESS I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ONLY EXIT I KNOW OF HERE! THROUGH THE 4TH WALL! *Papyrus disappears and you hear footsteps coming from nowhere* Your avatar's friends were all killed by a psychopathic toddler, and you have to kill said toddler.
  4. Poke.

*eats a mushroom* * huh. nothing's really all that different... nobody really is an enemy around here... *GENOCIDE RUN* * hey there, papy- *is killed by you* Your avatar gets punched... By Saitama.
  5. Poke.

* heh. oh well. guess i gotta do my job again... *proceeds to annihilate Kid Buu* Your avatar learns that he/she has an evil doppelganger out to steal everyone's hot dogs!
  6. Poke.

* what? * that's snowdin. Your avatar is having a bad time.
  7. Poke.

THIS WILL BE TOO EASY! *conquers all of the United States at the time due to differences in technology* *proceeds to conquer the rest of the Earth* My Lord will be so proud of me... Your avatar has to voice act!
  8. Poke.

...Serpentine would die because he has no way to power himself. Your avatar's loved one was stolen, and now your avatar has to fight their loved one's 7 evil exes!
  9. Poke.

*Buu eats Chocolate Serpentine* *Buu changes form* *Buu is now Snake Buu* SHYAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW I WILL DESTROY THAT PITIFUL SAIYAN AND HIS RIDICULOUS FRIENDS, TOO! Your avatar has to fight Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Except this Mike Tyson is powered by magic, and as such, a single...
  10. Poke.

GET OUT OF MY WAY, I AM GETTING OFF THIS ROCK! *calls in ship* *gets on* *flies off island, deserting crush* Your avatar sees Lord Brevon conquer their world in one night.
  11. Poke.

I don't have hair, imbecile! Your avatar has to kill their best friend or else the universe will be destroyed because reasons.
  12. Poke.

...Get away from me, creature. Your avatar has a snake in its boot/shoe/foot/whatever!
  13. Poke.

Boots?! I AM A SNAKE, IDIOT! I CAN'T WEAR THOSE BOOTS EVEN IF I TRIED! Your avatar is on a plane. With snakes.
  14. Poke.

WHO DARED TO MAKE THIS?! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I SHALL FIND WHOEVER MADE THIS, AND KILL THEM! Your avatar wakes up with one of their kidneys stolen.
  15. Poke.

Hey, what are you slaves doing here?! GET BACK TO WORK, OR LORD BREVON SHALL KNOW OF YOUR LAZINESS! Your avatar has to watch all the episodes of My Life Me.
  16. Poke.

NINJA'D! What the?! T-The Sun is attacking me?! Oh well, time to blow it up! *shoots the sun with a missile* Your avatar has been recruited to join Lord Brevon's army!
  17. Poke.

*looks at armor* I think I'll be fine, blondie! Your avatar has to fight the universe's strongest being!
  18. Poke.

Lilac would beat the **** out of whoever fired that laser, then get frozen in Carbonite due to her hot-headed nature. Your avatar has an urge to eat cake.
  19. Poke.

Nothing a Dragon can't stop! *goes to stop the monkeys* The world is ending!
  20. Poke.

One-Shotted: To be killed with only one attack. That is the definition. OT: Torque, you should get a better ship... Hey, I'm not made of money! Your avatar received spam email that contained a deadly computer virus that downloaded itself onto the avatar's computer!
Back
Top Bottom