Search results for query: *

1. P

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I was recently browsing through Erica Schroeder’s Instagram page. And I noticed that on many of her posts where she promotes the conventions that she will be in, it lists many of the characters she voices. I noticed that on many of them she has a picture of Piplup. Did she at any point provide...
  2. P

Totally understandable. Hoping JCC continues to make a full recovery. Are there any roles that Lisa was able to confirm to you??
  3. P

They actually dubbed Charizard now? I haven’t had a chance to watch Horizons dubbed. Does it still growl like in the Japanese version? Or does it say it’s name? I wasn’t aware that Charizard was dubbed at one point during 4Kids. I know Ash’s Pikachu has been dubbed a couple of times by Rachael...
  4. P

So far the only Pokemon that have consistently kept their original Japanese voice are Ikue Otani’s Pikachu (with some exceptions), Charizard, and Dragonite. There has been some inconsistencies like Iris’ Emolga keeping her original Japanese VA, but Bonnie’s Dedenne getting dubbed. Same thing...
  5. P

It’s been a couple of months since To Be A Master released on Netflix, and we still have no official confirmation as who took over JCC’s roles (as James, Meowth, Prof Oak, and Gary) in these final episodes. I’m speculating that they perhaps want to keep it under wraps for some reason, and want...
  6. P

I took the part where she said: “I love you, and I’ll miss you” as a farewell to Lisa. But you’re right, we will have to wait and see.
  7. P

https://x.com/micheleknotz/status/1700242040158605812?s=46 It appears that Michele Knotz will not be a part of Pokemon Horizons based this post from her.
  8. P

Hopefully soon we will have confirmation as who voices James, Meowth, Oak, and Gary.
  9. P

Ahh interesting! Thank you!
  10. P

Nice! I thought for sure that he also voiced Gary. Who was the first confirmed replacement VA for JCC’s roles?
  11. P

And I’m pretty sure her hands are tied, and I’m assuming she’s obligated to abide to whatever rules the higher ups at TPCi has set.
  12. P

So it seems that Tracey is one of the only characters (traveling companion) that debuted during 4Kids that kept its original English VA during it’s first, and final appearance. And as of this episode, every major recurring character (traveling companion and rival) that debuted during 4Kids has...
  13. P

Speaking about Lee Quick, was Officer Jenny the only character that she voiced on Pokémon during the entirety of her time at 4Kids?
  14. P

Officer Jenny was also given a new VA every new series since DP. It seems like they have settled with Emily Bauer voicing her for the most part as of lately.
  15. P

I'm surprised that they allowed Ted to return to voice Corey in M22. I seriously thought that Mike Liscio would had taken over that role , since he also voiced Corey briefly in M20.
  16. P

There’s no source confirming that she is the one who makes that decision. But ever since she took over the role of Voice Director, that’s when we started to see a lot of Pokemon getting a dub voice including ones that previously were kept undubbed. Pretty much every new Pokemon from Gen 7...
  17. P

Just why???
  18. P

Since “This could be the start of something big” is already officially out on Netflix, as part of this latest batch of episodes. Wouldn’t they be able to say who voices James and Meowth in that episode? Since they’re technically wouldn’t be breaking NDA. Just a curiosity..
  19. P

Since this new batch of episodes includes the episode “This Could Be The Start of Something Big”, the first episode where James/Meowth have a different VA. I wonder if Lisa Ortiz or anyone at TPCi are able to provide us with information regarding who is providing the voices for these characters?
  20. P

Here’s my take on this: After listening closely to Meowth, there are some segments where he sounds like JCC is still voicing him (when he says “dig it” “you lugs” “oy vey”, etc… and in this recent episode when he tells Pikachu that he was on his side, after separating from their respective...
Back
Top Bottom