Search results for query: *

1. Pokefan_1987

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Got a amazing find while exploring my local hobby-store that had a big sale. Bought a Flareon GX tin. The biggest finds were Flareon GX, Malamar V and lastly A CHARIZARD V (NOT RAINBOW OR VMAX) insert favorite victory or party tune Flareon GX itself is great and has good synergy with...
  2. Pokefan_1987

Not as severe as GX-Cards and V-Max cards, those have a punishing 3 Prize Cards rule. Makes you have to save them in your hand or hope you don't use them early without a good defense.
  3. Pokefan_1987

Some of the Astral Radiance cards do look amazing such as a Garchomp with Cynthia as a basic card and you don't need Gible and Gabite to use it. Seeing full art iconic trainers compared to the original G1 gym leader expansion which were named with a just a mugshot is a fantastic idea.
  4. Pokefan_1987

We did get some first 2x Astral Radiance packs this month but we are way behind with receiving releases. My best cards were Basculegion Reverse Holo and a Magnemite Reverse Holo (Where the energy element is all over the card) However last week i did draw a a Basic Kricketune V and Rainbow...
  5. Pokefan_1987

I want to allow to evaluate my new cards. My brother and his girlfriend only collect cards for fun (no playing) so they gave me a stack of 203 cards. I bought a 180 card binder for it. I didn't include trainer/support/stadium/energy in it. The cards on top (fire) are the first page (not many...
Back
Top Bottom