Search results for query: *

1. Pokefan_1987

BDSP What would you have changed about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

It still would still have a few pokemon not available in that game including Glameow being Pearl exclusive. Unless Glameow would be somewhere like the Grand Underground as a compromise.
  2. Pokefan_1987

BDSP does needs a option to turn off the insane competitive teams on elite 4 as in only if you want em including the higher levels or the team changes and remove the Milotic's Flame Orb healing gimmick on normal setting. Think of it these changes like the challenge mode in Black and White but...
  3. Pokefan_1987

The world styles are indeed good with crisp details but i hate overworld encounters that can chase you into a forced battle This includes -Gen 5 Dust Clouds -Gen 6 Ariados and Woobat/Swoobat in caves. -Gen 6/7 shadows that trigger encounters in areas Venipede near the Kalos castle and Fearow...
  4. Pokefan_1987

My little ranted about this is since i lost since most elite 4 members made me waste a lot of revives (Flint in particular made me lose several max revives and full restores:cautious:) So when i got to Lucian i got badly beaten by his Alakazam after his Mr. Mime took out Monferno. Now i'm...
  5. Pokefan_1987

I would not let the Elite 4 members or Cynthia have access to their perfect teams regarding perfect EV/IV's/ perfect moves and abilities the first time you fight them. It's ridiculous how prepared they are, i've never had to grind this much in the other games.
Back
Top Bottom