Search results for query: *

1. Pokemaster97

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'd like to discuss with Kenji-girl and the other staff before making any final decisions about what to do with the naming of the article. Moving the article would mean that all the other upcoming episodes would have to be shifted and relinked, so it's a lot more than just moving XY024.
  2. Pokemaster97

Firstly, this it the Bulbapedia suggestions thread. Just because the magazine is old and/or discontinued, doesn't mean we delete the older issues. It's staying until otherwise stated.
  3. Pokemaster97

A few more tasks need to be completed on the Archives before it's ready to open again.
  4. Pokemaster97

I don't see a problem with moving the other one to "key items". It's ideally better for link templates to be have shorter names so "key" would be more convenient IMO.
  5. Pokemaster97

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread Could you link to what you're referring to? I looked at the page and I could not find anything.
  6. Pokemaster97

Now don't quote me on this, but I feel that the official summaries are a place holder for episodes that have not aired yet. Once it has aired, anyone should feel free to make the detailed synopsis. There shouldn't be anything stopping them from replacing them with a detailed version.
  7. Pokemaster97

There is a small issue with the Sidegames template which is causing some of the pages to mess up. The problem should be fixed shortly.
  8. Pokemaster97

We (the staff) do not enjoy locking out regular editors on Bulbapedia, but it is just a precaution that has to taken during the hetic time of a main series game release. Everyone has the same circumstances as you, so you shouldn't (and we hope you don't) feel like your being treated unfairly...
  9. Pokemaster97

Thanks for catching that, I'll go fix it.
  10. Pokemaster97

I could be useful for contact reasons. You can easily tell who's online if you need to contact an admin or likewise.
  11. Pokemaster97

For the record the september lockdown was for HeartGold and Soulsilver a REMAKE. New pokemon didn't have to be added, Japanese names did not have to be translated, New Route articles didn't have to be made and translated. Black and white were a NEW region where all japanese text had to be...
  12. Pokemaster97

YAY I'm not the only one who makes endless to-do lists for Bulbapedia! Those lucky staff members I envy you :)
Back
Top Bottom