Search results for query: *

1. P

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yeah, but what if they end up following through with the suggestion of giving Lucas/Dawn a bigger role in the game, or even have said bigger role be your rival? Also, please remember that this is something that I would like to happen, so, naturally, my personal bias would be influencing my...
  2. P

I made a post about this before but I wanted to expand on it. Personally, I think Barry should be traded out as the primary rival for Lucas/Dawn. Here are the reasons why I'd like this to occur: 1. Barry isn't a believable rival. Yeah, he's very competitive and arrogant, trademarks of the...
  3. P

I can predict that the potential remakes would come out in 2018/2019 since there seems to be a 4 to 5 year time span between each past ten remake Gamefreak does. In terms of what they should be called, I have the PERFECT titles for the first two: ChronicDiamond and CosmicPearl. On the other...
  4. P

Like I said, there were more reasons why I wanted this to happen but couldn't fit them all into one post. But I'll add another anyway to clarify: the other primary reason why I would like this to happen, based on both public opinion and my personal experience, is that Barry just isn't a...
  5. P

Thus far the only two changes I could think of, in order from least to greatest in terms of desirability, is improving somewhat on the Galactic arc and doing a role swap with Barry and Lucas/Dawn (i.e.: make Barry the secondary rival and the opposite gender character the primary). There are...
Back
Top Bottom