Search results for query: *

1. Pokesan

Trailers and News Discussion

I don't think new Megas will be revealed in Sept. Z-form is likely to exist. Even if there are new Megas, they will divert fans' attention from Z things. And some new-fans will mess Mega with Z-form thing. It's not good for advertising. So imo if there are new Megas, probably they will be...
  2. Pokesan

Some guesses: Type: Null maybe will evolve into Type: Wild, which is ArecusTwo. Jango-o seems the pseudo legend of this gen. I hope so. Raticate is toooooo cute. Lumanison is the elder sister. Gladion is little brother and Lillie is little sister. Three kids of one family belong to three...
  3. Pokesan

Masuda is always breaking patterns after gen4. Sequels instead of the THIRD game in gen5, or we can say two THIRD games instead of one THIRD game. No THIRD games in gen6. He wants to make Pokemon series unpredictable, so no one can tell what they will do in the future.
  4. Pokesan

OMG Pokemon Sun&Moon Mario Maker 3DS Monster Hunter Story Yoshi to buy!! So many great games!! I'm mad!!!!!!
  5. Pokesan

Besides diversity, it's also based on Japanese mythology. In the mythology story, there's a head of old grandpa floating in seas. It's considered as Yokai, so Jellicent can be assigned Ghost type.
  6. Pokesan

Tons of information! Here's my idea. Alolan Forme No need to talk about the badass and elegant ice guys who are loved by everyone. Just talk about the dragon Exeggutor. Like Bruxish, it's acceptably ugly. Like Landorus trio, they are unacceptably ugly, cuzz they are in-expectation-ugly. I...
  7. Pokesan

Its origin is a plant acting as a mantis. So it's only grass
Back
Top Bottom