Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

If I were going to EV train and Eevee and evolve into a Vaporeon would it matter if it were an Eevee or a Vaporeon while EV training due to drastic differences in base stats?
  2. P

If I wanted to EV train can my pokemon could I use vitamins on my pokemon until they have 100 EVs in every stat that I want (which is normally two I believe and then an amount less then ten for one other stat.) and then EV train the traditional way for the rest of the EVs?
  3. P

Should I use power whip or gyro ball on a ferrothorn?
  4. P

Is having a ferrothorn with both stealth rock and spikes any good? And is it even possible to breed them both onto a ferroseed?
  5. P

So to successfully add EVs to a pokemon you have to faint a certain amount of wild pokemon that yield the correct EV for your pokemon?
  6. P

Can someone explain to me how exactly Effort Values work?
  7. P

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos I'm in johto and I found wooper and quagsire in Union cave to work for HP (they're only around level 11)
  8. P

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos Where can I find low level pokemon to get some attack and HP EVs for my low level pokemon in johto?
  9. P

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'm thinking about getting a Politoed with this moveset: Hydro Pump Focus Blast Mud Bomb Ice Punch What do you think?
Back
Top Bottom