Search results for query: *

1. Poneto

Generation IV Remake Speculation

YES. Whilst I think tbh you should get screwed for feeding the wrong poffins, this is the best compromise I think, and I would be happy with it.
  2. Poneto

I hope they don't remove Sheen from Super Contests like they did for Contest Spectaculars. If there's no limit to the amount of consumable poffins, there'll be no skill, it'll just be a matter of stuffing any old poke full of poffins, slapping a scarf on them and getting a free ribbon.
  3. Poneto

That's not a bad idea. Although an even better one is to remove the games' linearity; that is the reason HMs/PokeRide are required. Otherwise, field moves are a fun novelty that have no impact on storyline progression, as they should be IMO.
  4. Poneto

Pls see my above post.
  5. Poneto

Oh no I'm not asking for HMs to come back at all--that also needs to die. I think a better system would be for the people who loan you ride pokemon to be instead converted into "secret technique" tutors, who teach your pokemon how to fly/swim/climb etc. These techniques dont take up moveslots...
  6. Poneto

Ride Pokemon need to die and never come back. I want to travel using my own Pokemon, not some randomer's.
Back
Top Bottom