Search results for query: *

1. Poneto

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

The Battle Zone. So yeah I guess if we get PokeRussia maybe we'll get to explore Sinnoh too :D
  2. Poneto

I fail to see how this is a barrier in any regard.
  3. Poneto

Personally, my dream choice for the next Pokemon region would be Greenland. The games need to cover new cultural grounds, which would best be served by choosing somewhere that is as culturally distant from all the previous generations as possible. This basically rules out The Americas, Western...
  4. Poneto

China and the UK would both be cool, but honestly I kind of think China will be next. There is at least some precedent that the English-speaking community of fans want it/are primed for it, judging from the Shanghai/New York debates during Gen V hype, and I'm sure it would appeal to the Japanese...
  5. Poneto

Magnet Rise says hi back.
  6. Poneto

I think the trend will continue. All pokemon games have had an ecology focus, and this is something that strengthens with every game I think. Alola is a natural evolution of this trend, and I'm sure it will continue in Gen VIII.
  7. Poneto

That list was not claiming to be exhaustive. The govt. also specifically lists feral cats as predators of Pueo in a report here. @dvor Naaaaaah, Bug/Steel with Flash Fire :D
  8. Poneto

This is why I don't watch the movies anymore. I tried until like movie 9, but instead of discussing complex emotions and motivations, they just seem to have devolved into "bad guy wants [new legendary] because they are bad, anime cast + movie specific cast stop them because they are good". Some...
  9. Poneto

The Hawaii govt. discusses the feral cat problem in detail on their website. Who needs reliability when you have wild speculation XD
  10. Poneto

Idk if any movie plotline details have been leaked, but my gut feeling is that Meltan/metal will be involved in the movie, perhaps as method for the antagonist to capture/control Mewtwo (cause Steel resists Psychic) and Mewtwo will mega evolve into Mega Mewtwo X in order to overcome them. I...
  11. Poneto

That sux so hard. So is this really the end of the 3ds games?
  12. Poneto

Does anyone think it will be likely that Gen VIII will be on the 3DS? Cause I really don't hve the money for a Switch >.>;
  13. Poneto

Aw thats so sad. Well here's hoping the next region really is UK. When are Pokemon games usually released? Isn't it every year? Could we perhaps see Gen 8 next year?
  14. Poneto

Hi guys, I'm completely new but I'm so excited for Gen VII, can anyone tell me what we know about Reginos? I read the first post all the way thru but I can't guess if its real or not. I really hope it is, cause I'm from the UK and finally having a Pokemon game based here would be SO HYPE :D
Back
Top Bottom