Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Also, I probably should've linked Selphy, since I mentioned her in my post.
  2. P

In Resort Gorgeous, Lady Gillian's Mareeps both have Stardust, and her Flaafy has a Nugget. Jack's Hoppip and Skiploom both have Stardust. Selphy's Persians both have Nuggets. Every single Black Belt, Crush Girl and Crush Kin in FireRed/LeafGreen has a Black Belt on every single one of their...
  3. P

I'm still getting really slow load times and frequent page load failures. I'll try to put together a list of examples when it gets better. It's an ability that Ampharos can have naturally, and using its ability allows it to surpass Deoxys. Let me repeat: It can have it naturally. That's...
  4. P

I also noted the article's talk page as an appropriate - you state it is unrealistic to expect those removing content to search for its contributor, and yet the same applies to finding which user has removed someone's contribution. Talk pages, as a rule, are generally barren of discussion, and...
  5. P

I don't agree that it is enough to simply provide an edit summary - to do so assumes that other users, especially the contributors, are looking over pages they have made edits to. This is not a reasonable expectation. It would be far more appropriate to bring up the matter, either on the talk...
  6. P

I have never seen any attempt to establish consensus. What does happen is that trivia is removed, and the opinions of those adding it are discarded. I have never seen trivia that has been removed be transplanted to the talk page for discussion, or for it to be brought up on the contributor's...
  7. P

So, I've been noticing a steadily growing anti-trivia movement on Bulbapedia - I keep seeing editors, especially admins, purging trivia left and right. What the hell? I know Wikipedia has a no trivia policy, but get this: Trivia is one of the things I like most about Bulbapedia, and is one of...
  8. P

The point about Manectric is notable only because it takes a place above Deoxys - otherwise, it's confusing to say something like "Deoxys has the third highest absolute Special Attack". I can agree with the comment about Marowak, and I don't contest that point (I did not add it, but...
  9. P

Pikiwyn removed my additions to Ampharos and Manectric without providing any reason for doing so. He also removed a long-standing note about Marowak from the Deoxys page stating items shouldn't be included, removing my edit regarding Ampharos and Manectric at the same time, but that doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom