Search results for query: *

1. Poyzin

Mafia Mafiaholics Anonymous Game Over: Funnier is Dead

I didn't really have much of a strategy besides be the chaotic neutral voice in everybody's head. I was basically scumread by everybody though for no reason that I can find so I think I did a pretty good job on that regard. Good games all around!
  2. Poyzin

Dang, I didn't even get to claim as the Town Bartender... GGs!
  3. Poyzin

Could you elaborate? How do you feel about funnier1-5 and my interactions?
  4. Poyzin

This is all I have to say to OS, to save you all some time with the ISO. I did say I just wanted to live, because I knew I was town and could not say the same for LynchMe. I voted SSL after the claim, because that would have been a better lynch than hitting the jailkeeper. Please ISO me at some...
  5. Poyzin

Did not say this. My Hamtaro read was generally gut, but we won’t get anywhere as town if we only hop around reads and don’t put any confidence into where we wagon. My Hamtaro read was only on an RVS vote, where I said they had no reason to say “Don’t lynch me” out of the gate. Reasonably...
  6. Poyzin

I completely feel you there; I once played a game of mafia where I translated all of my posts into Korean before sending them for the first day. Good times. I figured I'd bring this up too. I don't think that SSL is a good lynch. I just think they would have been better for me if they were...
  7. Poyzin

Vote: Obligated Suffering I tried to vote for SSL last night because it was a far better option than sticking with LynchMe. Why they didn't confess before the deadline baffles me personally, but it is what it is. I'm sure that this is the correct move this time, and I have more than just an RVS...
  8. Poyzin

SSL post dump, let's see where all the problems are for D2. Copy Copy Copy Response to me. It isn't a bad response by all means, and shows that SSL has a good amount of knowledge about the game (but this is anonymous, so maybe it's just an act?). However, this post can be made from...
  9. Poyzin

Unvote Vote: SexyScumLord Fair enough, but I think funnier was counting the votes without the unvote. I usually unvote if don't plan on placing a vote immediately after.
  10. Poyzin

Vote: SexyScumLord Why didn't you say so sooner? You knew that a wagon was forming on you with not much time and you didn't claim?
  11. Poyzin

I'm down to do SSL, but I trust Unvote FAR more than I trust LynchMe hopping in with a couple minutes to spare.
  12. Poyzin

I completely 180'ed but I don't feel like dying D1. With that it's twilight. I will be dead on D2 if mafiosloth is not ExLight.
  13. Poyzin

Starting a wagon at 6:59 CST is the worst possible thing to do. Vote: LynchMe This means nothing imo
  14. Poyzin

top half of Post 3 actually shows a willingness to contribute meaningful content* Wanted to clarify because the post as a whole doesn't necessarily notify me of either town or scum. I'm dead null on this case.
  15. Poyzin

LynchMe posts for reference. Post 1 is null for me, Post 2 I don't necessarily have a problem with, as it did help get the game out of RVS as quickly as it did (and needed to be). I can't support a LynchMe lynch because the top half of Post 3 actually shows a willingness to help out town...
  16. Poyzin

A townie can have a good defense, and this is different from self-preservation* I mixed up what I wanted to say here. My definition of self-preservation is playing in a manner to make it to the endgame. Unfortunately for town, there are several logistical faults with this due to the NK's. I...
  17. Poyzin

Aw heckles, I was writing that post for the last half hour and two people dropped a vote on me in the meantime? Ughh, I guess I gotta be a hypocrite and defend myself, because now I have a good reason to do so. Vote: Obligated Suffering Imagine receiving votes because people disagree with your...
  18. Poyzin

Rise and Shine, Ursine! Alright, let's see what's been popping in the thread while I've been gone... Vanilla townies make great examples. I don't know who you are beneath the sock, but you clearly are pressing the discussion with you saying (in my words) "I'm voting you because, here's the...
  19. Poyzin

No, I do NOT believe that Hamtaro is town, I just combined these two thoughts. Townies don't need to reach the endgame to win, but the mafia basically does. Hamtaro asking people to spare him, joke or no, is not something that a townie would do out of the gate. I am not trying to simply "teach a...
  20. Poyzin

Alright. I do agree with you here, and I can see what you mean by this. In the eyes of one VT, that player and that player alone is 100% confident they are town, because they received the role. My opinion is, rather than have all of the townies know that they are town and try to get everybody...
Back
Top Bottom