Search results for query: *

1. Poyzin

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Oh, I didn’t even catch that when I went through the setup; that’s a very good point, it should’ve been just a Bulletproof Mafioso at that point
  2. Poyzin

It was more like “I have no obligation to help HD, so I’ll use his ability to get my role confirmed. Claiming female is the only way to get him to target me, and it’s not like it’ll go wrong because gender shouldn’t matter too much. He’ll just be upset that I tricked him” It made more sense in...
  3. Poyzin

Tbh if I would have remembered the rule about no nameclaiming, it probably would have made a lot of sense. I thought HD was lying about his wincon, so I wanted to prevent him from having a clear path to victory by using him to my advantage by having my role be confirmed, as I thought he was the...
  4. Poyzin

It’s still my fault for nameclaiming but like did anybody actually think I acted like scum at all? Like fr? (Besides claiming to be a girl, which I think I had a good reason for doing so as I believed HD to be indie. I think that flavor-solving is one of the lamest ways to play mafia.)
  5. Poyzin

Yeah lol idk why y’all think that NOT voting Fatima is sus, if I was maf I would’ve just joined the vote which already had SIXTEEN votes on it, so I wanted to vote someone who we didn’t know much about, as well as see how scum would react to me not voting Fatima and if they would push me for...
  6. Poyzin

I voted Cyanide to check which weapon they had
  7. Poyzin

Ronniego acting weird :P
  8. Poyzin

And now I have every right to say that HumanDawn is my strongest townread like I did at the very beginning :ROFLMAO:
  9. Poyzin

Yeah that was all in an effort of getting HD to target me so he could back me up on my Town Thief claim. I figured that HD was lying about his win condition because “targeting 3 females” was kinda lame. I for sure thought he was indie, but I wanted to make it tougher for him because he made his...
  10. Poyzin

Oh wait is HD town? Loooooooool, if I would’ve known that then I wouldn’t have lied to him. Whelp, sucks to suck (for me)
  11. Poyzin

Yeah I thought I was super duper townie, idk why people thought I was scum unless they just chose to ignore my town plays and vote me anyway to the point where I had to claim Oopsie, inb4 modkill Because you would have confirmed that I was the Town Thief, but I misunderstood your role. You...
  12. Poyzin

I have animal crossing multiplayer I have to attend to before I can address the other stuff LOL
  13. Poyzin

Yeah lol, my weapon was outed after Caps claimed lance and I was the only vote on them that did one damage to them. HD said he was a flavor cop, so I lied about my gender so he would check me. I was perfectly fine with that because I’m not obliged to help HD reach his wincon, so if I could get...
  14. Poyzin

@HumanDawn do you know who Tood is after you visited them?
  15. Poyzin

Are we even allowed to talk?
  16. Poyzin

I am actually really pissed about this. I still think that it can’t be this clear cut, no way somebody would game hrow like that on D1, there had to be some gain from doing it so blatantly. If this is actually a gamethrow I am permanently ignoring Fatima.
  17. Poyzin

[Vote]: CyanideCrystal Dip da dee da dee da doh doh Dee ba dee da doh Dee-de-de-di-de-de-de-do-do-day-bi-di-doh
  18. Poyzin

Fine Do you want me on Fatima or something?
  19. Poyzin

The first person to give detailed analysis of #439 that meets my standards, I will vote whoever they want me to
Back
Top Bottom