Search results for query: *

1. PrettySylveon

Unpopular Thoughts about the Main Character's Pokemon?

Well unfortunately since Goh already had a fire type (Cinderace), the writers probably wouldn’t have wanted him to have two in his main party. It would have been more fitting for Chloe to have the Cyndaquil instead.
  2. PrettySylveon

I agree that depression is difficult to beat. The anime was being realistic about it. Now I’m not saying that Drizzile was in the wrong for feeling depressed. It’s just the reason behind the depression should have been written better. It was problematic when nobody even bothered to console...
  3. PrettySylveon

I’m not saying that demoting Cinderace to a supporting Pokémon character was okay (in fact, it’s my favorite out of Goh’s starters). Even though Journeys is now officially my favorite arc of the Pokémon anime, I really don’t like how Goh’s Sobble nor Grookey were handled. To me, Drizzile...
  4. PrettySylveon

Well maybe Goh’s Cinderace was slowly written out of the spotlight so that Goh’s other Pokémon can get more screen time and development.
  5. PrettySylveon

In fairness, Goh's Cinderace was the most consistent out of the three and the most interesting to watch. His Interlon, however, didn't have a good storyline to me. I got nothing to say about his Grookey except for the fact that maybe it was better off with Ash so that Ash could have ended up...
  6. PrettySylveon

I hope Ash catches all the regional starters in the next generation to make up for Goh catching all three of them.
  7. PrettySylveon

I agree. It is the worst. I used to hate Dawn’s Piplup, but even Piplup isn’t as annoying as Morpeko.
Back
Top Bottom