Search results for query: *

1. PrimalIvysaur

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

So I'm a bit confused, since I saw somewhere that there's going to be another game next year but LGPE is being called a main line game, is Let's GO just a sort of 7.5 game or is GF considering it the next step in Pokemon? Pardon my ignorance, it's just I can't seem to find any sort of...
  2. PrimalIvysaur

The rumors said that the champion would surprise us, I wonder if maybe it's a character we haven't seen in a while? Fat chance but maybe we'll see another player character as a champion like Leaf or Ethan, or maybe it'd be Hau/Lillie? Either way I'm just hoping that the games do at least...
  3. PrimalIvysaur

They aren't going to reveal anything until near E3 I'm willing to bet, GF wants everyone to keep speculating and building up hype and E3 time is the best time to drop info. Personally, I just hope that if this is just Kanto they at least have the sense to do what HGSS and ORAS did and update the...
  4. PrimalIvysaur

That really just depends on if GF thinks it'd sell well enough to bother making it. Personally if they felt any kind of need to go back to Kanto I'd want it to be another sequel set after the events of USUM, maybe see Lillie or Hau as you explore y'know? Honestly though I'm hoping more for an...
  5. PrimalIvysaur

This is probably the most likely outcome, especially considering that Zeraora is being introduced pretty late into gen 7's life-cycle (assuming that Pokemon Switch will be out within a year or two) and that he has that sort of not quite complete look imo.
  6. PrimalIvysaur

On one hand I really agree with you, but then the part of me that wants to know everything I can about Gen.8 is just hoping for even a tiny bit of info. It wouldn't surprise me if GF did just decide not to release a demo because of datamining, but who knows GF could really do anything at this point.
Back
Top Bottom