• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PrimalIvysaur

Primal's Doodles n Things

I liiiiiiiive
  2. PrimalIvysaur

Hello again! I'm going to be going on vacation in a few days so I thought I'd dump some things here to help make up for my slow output as of late! I plan on doing daily traditional sketches while on vacation and I'm always open to suggestions!
  3. PrimalIvysaur

I'll do my best!
  4. PrimalIvysaur

High praise, I'll do my best to live up to it!
  5. PrimalIvysaur

Finally got some stuff to show!
  6. PrimalIvysaur

I have returned, and I bring you more doodles! Warning, lots of images ahead:
  7. PrimalIvysaur

Hoo boy, been quite a while hasn't it? Might as well dump some art on you guys!
  8. PrimalIvysaur

A redraw of sorts this time. I'm not too happy with the older drawing, pictured first, but I like the little character in it so I'm in the process of redrawing him to be used as an avatar on my other social media profiles. Also incidentally this also serves as a sort of 'progress report' for the...
  9. PrimalIvysaur

Thanks man! I need to practice more on backgrounds though lol
  10. PrimalIvysaur

Hey there, I doodle stuff on occasion and I figured I'd post it here. I'm open to doing requests etc. just pm me if you feel interested or don't it's a free country!
Back
Top Bottom