Search results for query: *

1. Prince Enos

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Once again Cynthia saves the day for me. UwU
  2. Prince Enos

Let's look at the facts. Ash is a loved mascot and has been associated with pikachu for years. They used the movie 20 logo. Pikachu has had lots of character development so why let that go down the drain for another one? It's just wishful thinking on your part. Edit : If they wanted to replace...
  3. Prince Enos

And wouldn't that be a waste? Be realistic.
  4. Prince Enos

Once again pikachu being the mascot confirms Ash's return.
  5. Prince Enos

People need to be more open minded. If you're older you're less likely to adopt a new outlook. I'd love Alister to befriend Ash.
  6. Prince Enos

Since when? We need Ash for marketing. Since when did they have a chance of appearing?
  7. Prince Enos

C̶y̶n̶t̶h̶i̶a̶ x̶ A̶s̶h̶ p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶. U̶n̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ I̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶.
  8. Prince Enos

For fucks sake bring back armour shipping. Those greedy shippers tried to ruin it for the rest of us.
  9. Prince Enos

^^ Im willing to kill myself over this.
  10. Prince Enos

You all hate on Ash but he's done so much for his friends and Pokemon and the world. Heck he's been acknowledged by many important characters. Ash is special to me and that won't change. Besides Pilachu needs a reason to stick around.
  11. Prince Enos

Finally. We have have intellect here. :)
  12. Prince Enos

Nice edit. It's once again a recap. And who said anything about a a au? Either it looked pretty or is just a filler. Keep it simple stupid. Kiss Finally another genius said it.
  13. Prince Enos

Guys they have done crap like this in the past to showcase previous generations. You're looking too much into this.
  14. Prince Enos

Guys the other announcement is still the sword and shield anime. Stop over thinking it.
  15. Prince Enos

Since when was age relevancy? Ash should be okay with an older female character. Get your heads out of the gutter. Off topic but I hope Minccino gets more spotlight being a Galar Pokémon.
  16. Prince Enos

That is not what I said. I was talking to people pandering to the idea of a suggestive main character.
  17. Prince Enos

Just fucking stop. Nessa is way too overexcessive to be a main character. Hell it's even unreasonable.
  18. Prince Enos

These patterns so to speak are the result of users over thinking. It'd be fine to have Bea and or Alister. I have taken a liking to the latter myself.
  19. Prince Enos

I wish Defending Serena. That's my boy. God there is no pattern. Just people over thinking things.
Back
Top Bottom