1. Proxima Centauri B

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I worked a lot and spent time with family as well as settled into my new apartment.
  2. Proxima Centauri B

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

-Seeing my grandparents next month -The Olympics since i like watching some of that -Animal Crossing New Horizons coming out and getting a Switch
  3. Proxima Centauri B

Best Gift: Permission to adopt a cat Worst gift: probably just little stocking stuffers
  4. Proxima Centauri B

Winter. Ive always liked winter and I like snow, and for the most part I can deal with the cold. Summer is way too hot and humid, I hate it.
  5. Proxima Centauri B

Bees scare me Im generally really not comfortable around them or even looking at pics of lots of bees at a timepublic I also really dont like tarantulas they just really disturb and freak me out, though other spiders are fine. Other things that scare me are: Fires The idea of getting into a car...
  6. Proxima Centauri B

Mostly I joined because I was bored and also cause I wanted to trade online. I didnt know anyone who played Pokemon IRL, so I stumbled across this forum saw they had a trade section and decided to give it a shot. The community was friendly, so I stuck around.
  7. Proxima Centauri B

Neptune since its my favorite planet. I know its a gas giant and all but assuming it had solid ground that would be fun. Ive always loved the lovely blue color it is too. I would also like to visit the moon Europa and find out whether it really does harbor life like some theories suggest.
  8. Proxima Centauri B

Id love to be a Veterinary Assistant and I dont seem to be close to acheiving it at all. I volunteered for about 6 yrs at an animal shelter, so have experience caring for animals and handling them, however this experience hasnt gotten me anywhere when applying for Vet assistant positions which...
  9. Proxima Centauri B

Cats, dogs and some sea creatures like dolphins and whales. I just like them and think theyre cool. Cats and dogs are great companions and are cute.
  10. Proxima Centauri B

I occasionally play games, watch anime and shows, go on walks and things like that.
  11. Proxima Centauri B

I love ice cream, brownies and cheesecake. Sadly I dont eat them often cause Im diabetic and sugar free versions tend to not be good.
  12. Proxima Centauri B

I didnt see last week's question so I'll answer it in addition to the current one. 1. Purple! Various shades. Its my favorite color and I find it very calming which is the main reason I like it. NGL I would love to have a pale purple house one day. 2. Lugia is my ultimate favorite. Its a...
  13. Proxima Centauri B

Probably a large one like a whale? I imagine them being really loud because they're so big.
Back
Top Bottom