Search results for query: *

1. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

So would you also refuse to get the MMR vaccine,the Polio vaccine,the Meningitis vaccine,the Tetanus vaccine as well as other needed vaccines? Because those vaccines are the only reason why people dont get those diseases now. There have been Measles outbreaks due to people refusing to gete their...
  2. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Thats a lot easier said than done with Republicans pushing all those voter suppression laws and gerrymandering and such. They do everything they can to keep people from voting against them. I do find it likely we will have a Republican president again and Republicans will take back the majority...
  3. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

I def have no kind words for the guy. He was a horrible person. I hate that people like him have so much influence and that people agree with beliefs like his. My grandmother is a big fan of him its terrible,I just hate it On the Georgia thing, Im not surprised. The GOP is so desperate to stay...
  4. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Honestly,Mitt Romney is the only Republican Id remotely want to see run for President. He seems to be one of very few who honestly care about doing whats right for this country. I dont agree with his politics,and I wouldnt vote for him unless the Dem candidate was literally Satan, but got most...
  5. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

I hope they might actually invoke the 25th Amendment and have him removed. He clearly is in no way fit to serve anymore. I would hope theres a way to keep him from running in 2024, we surely do not need a repeat of the last 4 yrs, plus it would serve as an example to anyone else like him that...
  6. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Warnock seemed to have a significant lead so this isnt too surprising. Ossoff vs Purdue seems like it will be a closer race.
  7. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

JFC. All the states have certified Biden's win at this point. Its over. The result is not going to change. These people are so mad with power they cannot think rationally.
  8. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

They're welcome to boycott it if they choose. Im wondering if they realize they will lose if they do that.
  9. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Oh they are, Im sure of it. Im sure they get an inbox full of complaints about him daily. Why would anyone want to deal with him? He's just a massive headache for everyone involved except those people that actually like him for whatever reason.
  10. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

The next debate is gonna be a real shit show. Trump just seems to be getting worse and worse in desperation as the election nears. I dont think I'll be tuning in for that,but Im sure he'll really make a fool of himself.
  11. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Im afraid too. My state's governer,Ralph Northam, was also a target of a kidnapping plot. It seems to have been the same if not very similar. People are getting kind of crazy. It makes me afraid to go to work after the election.
  12. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Im honestly mindboggled by this as I didnt see them as being any fans of him. Getting the endorsement of the fucking Taliban? Is there anything worse for him? I cant really think of much.
  13. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Not to mention it would just make him look worse to back out of the debates since most people know it would be because of the rule changes he doesnt like.
  14. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

I feel sorry for Biden having to debate that overgrown toddler. It sounds like it was a big shitshow where Trump just irritated everyone trying to be the loudest in the room, but thats to be expected. He's just desperate. I would expect Biden to get frustrated and lose control, honestly who...
  15. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Trumpers: "Biden doesnt remember what he said 5 minutes ago and doesnt know what he's running for. Trump always knows exactly what he's doing. Genius! Also Trumpers: "Better make sure we beat Obama in November"
  16. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Wow, did they forget who's running or something. I guess they forgot what year it was,and they love to say Biden has dementia....
  17. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

I love how Trump's face in that video right before he leaves is like he knows he fucked up. I hope he legit realizes he really has. I hope he finally realizes this is what happens when you run your mouth and say stuff like "Im gonna throw out mail in ballots and wont leave office if I lose"
  18. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

This is not bullying. We are criticizing his job as President and the decisions he's made. Now he might call that "bullying" and seems to treat any criticism he receives that way, which is another legitimate criticism(how he reacts to this)and his performance, but that doesnt mean that's what it is.
  19. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

How about his administration's full assault on the Environment
  20. Proxima Centauri B

American Politics Thread

Bernie had a lot of online support from young people and he kinda depended on them to push him through the primaries. That didnt happen and he took a huge hit on Super Tuesday, and the rest of the time though he kept on plugging along. He simply didnt get the votes to win,even though others got...
Back
Top Bottom