Search results for query: *

1. Psalmist

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Come to think of it, Electrode's stats are downright awful. I don't think it would matter if it could learn, say, Flamethrower or Signal Beam. That 140 Base Speed makes Sucker Punch kind of useless, too.
  2. Psalmist

Yeah, it was a joke. The fact that Electrode has to rely on HP for coverage is just a testament to how bad its movepool is.
  3. Psalmist

I mean, at least Electrode gets Hidden Power...
  4. Psalmist

Still, it's not like we don't have stronger things than Thunder + Hurricane Zapdos. Besides, Drizzle is no longer permanent.
  5. Psalmist

^Doesn't it get Gyro Ball though?
  6. Psalmist

Electrode doesn't get Rapid Spin?! Well that's depressing.
  7. Psalmist

Yeah, for whatever strange reason, it learns Ice Beam at level 37 in XY, but never in ORAS.
  8. Psalmist

Give Freeze-Dry more distribution, too. Make it a TM. Make it so that all Ice-types that can learn TMs can learn Freeze-Dry. And buff it to 75 BP or 80 BP.
  9. Psalmist

Infernape should get Bullet Punch.
  10. Psalmist

Not sure if I already said this, but Gyarados and certain Dragon/Flying-types should be able to learn Dragon Ascent, especially Gyarados. They seem to think Gyarados isn't agile enough for Acrobatics, so this would work. Gyarados needs something for its STAB, though I guess its Mega kinda...
  11. Psalmist

Any Pokémon that can learn Dragon Pulse should be able to learn Draco Meteor, especially the likes of Sceptile and Serperior.
Back
Top Bottom