Search results for query: *

1. Psalmist

Generation VII confirmed!

Don't feel so bad. I have to wait till Christmas. :p
  2. Psalmist

Going off of this, there's no need to redesign her imo. Her design is fine as is.
  3. Psalmist

Haha, forgot to mention that. Thanks for pointing that out. *** This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but I find it interesting that everyone is focusing on patterns so much when, for the first time in 20 years, we are getting a main series game that does not focus on Gyms or a Pokémon...
  4. Psalmist

That's actually quite a lot compared to Sinnoh. Sinnoh only introduced four, three of which came by default (Fire-type Starter line), with the remaining one being a cross-Gen evolution (Magmortar) that wasn't even accessible until post-game without trading*. If anything, we have improved on the...
  5. Psalmist

Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a third version/sequels that focus on Zygarde.
  6. Psalmist

We can in doubles.
  7. Psalmist

I don't care much for Dark-types, but I'd be upset if there were no new Ice-types. Ice-types are cool.
  8. Psalmist

One glimmer of hope in this is that Eevee's Z-Move involves all of the Eeveelutions and not just the first three.
  9. Psalmist

Oh yeah, had that feeling weeks ago. Hopefully it's not true; Ice already needs some love as it is, both competitively and representatively. Even Sinnoh, the coldest region yet, was severely lacking in Ice-types.
  10. Psalmist

Alolan Muk reminds me of when Stitch got sick.
  11. Psalmist

While I agree things are easier, I have to ask: You'd rather go back to having to restart your game to get repeat TMs? That's more monotonous than difficult imo.
  12. Psalmist

Agreed. The rainbow ordering is a nice touch given Hawaii's connection with rainbows. Alolan Ho-oh confirmed.
  13. Psalmist

Watch Pika's evolution method into A-Raichu be "Trade Pikachu while it is holding a Surfboard."
  14. Psalmist

Screw all logic. GF is no longer predictable in the least. Aether Foundation? Day/Night cycle is back in every sense? Moon is 12 hours behind Sun? ULTRA BEASTS?!
  15. Psalmist

iirc Team Galactic and Flare already attempted mass genocide.
  16. Psalmist

Do the levels in the trailers really matter though? The game isn't complete yet. What we see could just be developer shenanigans and nothing more. It's possible the actual battles with Hala, Guzma, etc. could be at higher levels.
  17. Psalmist

That Water Compaction ability though. Dang. EDIT: Wait, what if you give Palossand a Weakness Policy, set up Trick Room, Max HP/Sp. Def EVs, and send it out against a Water-type? Destruction.
  18. Psalmist

New Pokédex entries? NEW POKÉDEX ENTRIES?! Why are these games not in stores already?!
  19. Psalmist

Physically-based Dragon/Fairy Goodra. Mmmmm that sounds nice. I'm going to throw this wild guess out there: Dragonite and Zubat get a new form that is neither an Alolan variant nor a Mega Evolution.
  20. Psalmist

I'm actually more excited about the new Mario game, though I doubt I'll get the NX right when it comes out (once again). If it came out right before Christmas, maybe, but... *ahem* Somehow it doesn't seem possible that we're getting another main Pokémon game this soon, or even an NX port of SM...
Back
Top Bottom