Search results for query: *

1. Psalmist

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

How often do Pokemon have their hidden ability in Horde Encounters?
  2. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh right I forgot it only evolves during the day. Thanks!
  3. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I was playing Black 2 and I wanted to evolve my lv. 1 Riolu. I'd been increasing its friendship and so I checked it with Bianca. She said "What great friends you are! It's so nice how you trust each other! It makes me kinda jealous!", which is what...
  4. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If there was some sort of pre-order-related event, would it matter where I pre-order it from?
  5. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So where would I go to pre-order it online?
  6. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Are the pre-orders for the English versions of B2W2 out yet?
  7. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Ahh :( Thanks though.
  8. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Can the move relearner make a pokemon relearn TM moves that it new before? (i.e. Empoleon relearning Flash Cannon after forgetting it)
  9. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I'm playing Pokemon Diamond and I'm in the secret part of Wayward Cave. Does anyone know how to access this part of it? And sorry if I didn't post the picture right (I'm sorta new to putting pictures on this forum). EDIT: Never mind. I...
  10. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I leveled up a petilil to level 47, then evolved it, would I be able to use the move re-learner to teach it moves like petal dance?
  11. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok! I tried that, and it worked! Thanks!
  12. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK, well, I did this and followed the DW steps to sending a pokemon to the entee forest, but when I went to the entree forest, arceus wasn't there. Did I do something wrong?
  13. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) is arceus still befriendable in DW/and how do I get him?
  14. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK! Thanks!
  15. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What part of victory road can you battle Cheren in black?
  16. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So, exactly where do you find kyurem in the giant chasm? I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. Edit: lol, never mind. Just found it. :sweat:
  17. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) woo hoo! Just got black on monday! I've already beaten the first 5 gyms! And in case anyone saw my previous post about which one was the best starter...My friend traded me the remaining starters (I chose Oshawott, so he gave me Tepig and Snivy), so...
  18. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Aww, man! Lucky! Anyway (assuming I won't catch Pokerus), the main problem with the pokemon league I had was that the fourth elite four, being a psychic-type user, was that I didn't have any Dark or Bug type Pokemon. Since (for whatever reason) I don't...
  19. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Yes, it's true. I can go to Sunyshore city now. In fact, I already beat the Sunyshore Gym. I challenged the pokemon league, but I got obliterated by the pokemon champion. Anyone have any tips for training my pokemon fast (I want to have them all at at...
  20. Psalmist

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Lol. Just beat Dialga with ONE HIT! It was Close Combat with my strongest pokemon: Infernape, Lvl 46. I actually wanted to catch it, so I fought him again with my weaker pokemon. (They were at Lvl 42 at the lowest, so still not bad). Anyway, so, does the...
Back
Top Bottom