Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

What was the most common set for Celebi in DPP?
  2. P

Give Flareon some credit. He's a good special wall in PU, and with Guts + Flare Blitz he can punch holes in teams. Outside of PU and NU it is pretty bad though :(
  3. P

Good partners for M-Gardevior?
  4. P

What is the EV spread on the Agility Mega Ampharos set?
  5. P

Thank you Alexey :) I know I shouldn't stay in at all but I needed to see if I could take it.
  6. P

Roost gets priority from Prankster.
  7. P

It's a damage calc but I don't know how to factor in type change so goes here I guess. How much does a Thunderbolt from M-Manectric do to an Eviolite 252HP Murkrow after Roost?
  8. P

Oh sorry for the confusion. Thank you both. I was seeing how much sticky web really changed speed, so I asked about a Pokémon in the range I hoped to outspeed. I probably won't use that set but it's still nice to know.
  9. P

Does a Crawdaunt with Max Speed and a Dragon Dance outspeed Timid Greninja 252 Speed under Sticky Web? Assuming the person doesn't have priority. (Ignore the fact that it's a max speed Crawdaunt lol)
  10. P

Hello Battle Center. I was wondering what is a good item to use on Sceptile to trigger Unburden? I wanted Flying Gem for Acrobatics, but gems were removed in XY I believe. Thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom