Search results for query: *

1. Psytrainer

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Fair enough. Honestly, it's not too consequential to me whether they are free or not, though I would be happy if it turns out that they are all going to be released over the next two months.
  2. Psytrainer

So I read a post on twitter theorizing that Wally, Dawn, and Lillie could all be free based on the fact that the first animated trailer featured Scottie/Bettie teamed up with free units (i.e., Scottie with Rosa, Brock, and Erika and Bettie with Barry and Iris). Given that this was also...
  3. Psytrainer

I'm trying to figure out what role Dawn and Turtwig would have in-game. Currently, a physical Grass striker sounds the most reasonable given the line's movepool. Any thoughts?
  4. Psytrainer

Nice reimagining of the old phrase.
  5. Psytrainer

Honestly, I'm still struggling to determine how I feel about Dawn being paired with Turtwig. On one hand, I'm happy that we're not getting an exclusively male trinity for the Sinnoh starters. On the other hand, it presents the implication that Dawn is going to appear as Rowan's assistant, what...
  6. Psytrainer

Also, it looks like we’re finally getting new evolutions for current sync pairs. View: https://twitter.com/pokemonmasters/status/1187473845923414016?s=21
  7. Psytrainer

A story update has been announced for the game! In two weeks, three more chapters and an interlude will be added. It has also been indicated that Calem will be one of the free characters. Source: View: https://twitter.com/pokemas_game/status/1187247347060936707
  8. Psytrainer

Ah, so your gripe was with the outfit itself. I agree with you in that case, they could have made the inspiration more subtle than what was presented.
  9. Psytrainer

It is her ace in this game. Sygna suits trainers are alts for the original, that is why Sygna Suit Brock and original Brock do not both have Onix.
  10. Psytrainer

Pokémon Masters will be featured at the Pokémon World Championships! View: https://twitter.com/pokemon/status/1155886394360786944?s=21
  11. Psytrainer

Just for fun, I thought I'd try and match up the known (And unknown) VAs to the current roster. Feel free to join since I'm not going to cover every character and some of these could use a second opinion. Brock- David Vincent* Misty- Ryan Bartley Lt. Surge- Patrick Seitz Erika- Xanthe Huynh...
  12. Psytrainer

I’m pretty certain. After all, this is only a soft release and they did show off Maylene’s Medicham in one of the Japanese trailers.
  13. Psytrainer

Voltorb can evolve. It’s initial sync move is generic.
  14. Psytrainer

There’s something I just found out today on Serebii.
  15. Psytrainer

Christine has voiced a lot of happy-go-lucky girls, but I can’t say the same for Xanthe. Regardless, Gardenia came off as a lot more even-tempered than her pokeani voice, so I picked these two not only because they sounded similar to her, but they have also played similar roles in the past.
  16. Psytrainer

I’d say either Christine Marie Cabanos or Xanthe Huynh.
  17. Psytrainer

The English/Japanese cast for the game has been revealed. Looks like we were right about some of the specific talent, but there's also some I personally didn't expect. View: https://imgur.com/gallery/d8OEBX3
  18. Psytrainer

I also listened to Will and I'm pretty sure he's being played by Spike Spencer.
  19. Psytrainer

It would seem that way. And yes, she passed away from colon cancer six years ago.
Back
Top Bottom