Search results for query: *

1. Psytrainer

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

There was an attempt to obtain Summer Lyra on two 10x Pulls and two singles. Instead, I got Wally and Burgh on the second 10x.
  2. Psytrainer

I tried to get Serena again on a 10x. I didn’t pull her but I did get Sabrina and Jasmine.
  3. Psytrainer

I did three 10X pulls on Steven's Banner and the only new character I got from there was Plumeria.
  4. Psytrainer

At the moment, I really enjoy Sygna Grimsley. He quickly became one of my go-to Sync Pairs for the Legendary Arena when I used him, Misty, and Barry to take out two of Entei’s HP bars during Part 1. Though it was only for that one time, it was a decent first impression.
  5. Psytrainer

I got Sygna Grimsley on my first try!
  6. Psytrainer

I got Dawn on my first 10x pull!
  7. Psytrainer

Finally got Hilbert today!!!
  8. Psytrainer

Decided to follow the advice of someone from reddit and finally got Cynthia after two repeats. I intend to save the rest for Ethan.
  9. Psytrainer

Got Lyra with the 5 Star Special Select Scout. Unfortunately, that was the only new 5 star character that I was able to nab.
  10. Psytrainer

While attempting to acquire Siebold, I pulled Caitlin and Agatha among multiple repeats.
  11. Psytrainer

I got three Grimsleys on one pull.
  12. Psytrainer

After approximately three 10x pulls, I managed to obtain Glacia on a single pull.
  13. Psytrainer

Luck was kind to me tonight. Among the numerous repeats I got on a 10X pull, I finally acquired Hilda and got Blaine as a bonus.
  14. Psytrainer

I squandered all of my free 6,000 gems the other day to get a 5 star that WASN'T Blue (I got a repeat Phoebe). Then, after accumulating gems from all of the unlocked Sync Pair Stories, I got Blue on my first try! Some others I got were Wikstrom, Candice, Tate, Roxanne, Will, and Brawly.
Back
Top Bottom