• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Puddle

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

So far, 60 species of Pokemon are yet to appear in a main series Switch game: Do you think it's safe to assume that these Pokemon will all be appearing in Gen 9 (either in the regional dex, or as hidden extras), to ensure every Pokemon has appeared in at least one Switch game? Deerling and...
  2. Puddle

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Yeah they'd have to add trainers to the wild area, but I think it would work. In a lot of ways, Sword and Shield feel as if they could be a transition between old and new styles of gameplay - similar to Gen 6, which included some traditional elements that were later scrapped in Gen 7 (like the...
  3. Puddle

I really liked how Kalos' routes had names! But I think they might actually end up scrapping the idea of linear, numbered routes. Galar's Wild Areas have a more organic layout; the locations all slot together like a jigsaw puzzle.
  4. Puddle

I have a hunch that the Generation 9 games will be like an expanded version of the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra. An open world map that still has a linear storyline to follow. I think it's likely that numbered Routes will be dropped entirely in favour of areas with their own unique...
  5. Puddle

On the subject of climate and biomes, does anyone else find it a bit odd how Galar has a cold region in the north (Route 10), and a cold region in the south (the Crown Tundra), but a milder climate in the middle? Are there are real-world countries that are like that? I'd like to see a new...
  6. Puddle

I'm glad they waited till Gen 6 to remake Hoenn. I don't think a Gen 5 Hoenn remake would have felt like a big enough upgrade from the original games, graphics-wise, to be worthwhile. The fans who called for a Hoenn remake in Gen 5 probably didn't realise a massive graphical upgrade to the...
  7. Puddle

How is creating a brand new generation lazier than re-releasing an existing game with a few tweaks, though? I thought the decision to skip an enhanced version and move on to a brand new game was really refreshing.
  8. Puddle

I thought I'd quote these two posts from the Crown Tundra leaks thread and continue the conversation here, because it's an interesting topic. I really hope the Switch doesn't get a successor anytime soon. It feels as if Pokemon is only just getting started on this console, and there's still so...
Back
Top Bottom