Search results for query: *

1. Puddle

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

I've been playing with the rumble off most of the time, but I switched it on recently and I've noticed something cool. When you Dynamax your Pokemon, the controllers rumble as soon as you recall your Pokemon into its ball; however, when another another trainer Dynamaxes their Pokemon, you don't...
  2. Puddle

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

They're still there! But they're quite easy to overlook, because the boxes are all set to the plain wallpaper by default now and you have to change them manually.
  3. Puddle

When viewing a Pokemon's Ribbons, there's now an option to "attach" a ribbon to your Pokemon, giving it a title. For example, if you attach the Galar Champion Ribbon to a Pikachu, it'll say "Go! Pikachu the Galar Champion!" when you send it into battle. You can also do the same thing by...
  4. Puddle

- Nature Mints - Most trade evolutions appearing in the wild - Type-themed PC wallpapers (although I wish they'd kept the old ones too) - Pokemon having titles depending on the ribbon attached - The rental teams and rank system, which make the Battle Tower more accessible There's also an...
Back
Top Bottom