Search results for query: *

1. Puddle

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

Although there's no way to remove the Y-Comm icon during gameplay in Sword and Shield, I've discovered that there is a way to stop it from appearing on your screenshots. If you press Y, then press the screenshot button a split second later, the screenshot is taken in the brief moment after the...
  2. Puddle

While browsing the Pokedex today I discovered that Blipbug, Dottler and Orbeetle are all exactly the same height: 1'04". Real-life ladybird larvae actually tend to be longer than the adults.
  3. Puddle

Because Zoroark can learn Copycat, it's possible to see any Pokemon using almost any move. All you need to do is have Zoroark take the form of the desired Pokemon, then Copycat the desired move. Here's some examples of this in action (because everyone wants to see Snom using Glacial Lance...
  4. Puddle

In Let's Go Pikachu and Eeeve, there's a sketchbook in Professor Oak's lab that looks identical to the one the young Oak had in Pokemon 4ever. That's something I've known about for a while, but I think I may have just spotted another movie reference in these games. In Cinnabar Mansion, just...
  5. Puddle

In HeartGold and SoulSilver, there's a trainer in Cianwood City who will give you a Tentacool if you have only one Pokemon. This is to prevent you from getting stuck there if you have no Pokemon that can Surf.
Back
Top Bottom