Search results for query: *

1. Puddle

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Did anyone else notice how, in the Zorua and Zoroark reveal trailer, the player character actually shouts when falling over? That's new!
  2. Puddle

It seems that we really will be seeing more of Cyndaquil's flames in this game. It's a bit tricky to tell because the shot is only a split second long, but its fire appears to keep on burning after it uses this move on Wurmple. Cyndaquil, Quilava and Typhlosion are my favourite evolutionary...
  3. Puddle

Goodness, I wasn't expecting new Pokemon and regional forms! The Psychic Braviary will be going on my team for sure.
  4. Puddle

In the UK, a lot of retailers are now selling pre-orders for BDSP and Legends for around £40-45 (Sword and Shield were £50). GAME is still charging £60 though, perhaps to cover themselves until the official RRPs are announced.
  5. Puddle

My inner fanboy would be so excited if the Hall of Origin made an official appearance at long last!
  6. Puddle

If you look closely at the boxart, it appears there's a shrine of some sort at the summit of Mt. Coronet. It doesn't much resemble the Spear Pillar - it looks like it has a slanting roof. Edit: Maybe it is the Spear Pillar, but in its original form. The Spear Pillar that we saw in Diamond...
  7. Puddle

It's a core series game, at least according to Bulbapedia and Wikipedia. But maybe they are trying to differentiate it, like you say, because it's sort of a new branch of the core series. I do like that they included the iconic Mount Coronet silhouette on the cover.
  8. Puddle

I'm disappointed that Arceus didn't get to be on the box art of its own game. The artwork they chose, as beautiful as it is, breaks the core series tradition of including the mascot - and only the mascot - on the cover, making it look like a spin-off.
  9. Puddle

I just had a thought. Assuming Pokemon from Legends: Arceus can transferred to HOME and then to future games, I wonder whether they will still be in the old-fashioned Poke Balls they were caught in? And will the summary screen say that the Pokemon travelled through time? I could see Pokemon...
  10. Puddle

No more games are being made for the 3DS, sadly. I actually prefer the 3DS to the Switch in many ways, and wish the Pokemon series could have stayed on the 3DS for a while longer.
  11. Puddle

The way Sword and Shield's DLC was handled has actually made me hesitant about buying Shining Pearl or Legends: Arceus on release day, in case they do the same thing again. When I buy a game, I want it to be a full game. I don't want to be told a few months later that I have to spend more money...
  12. Puddle

The problem is, even if it were possible to include every Pokemon in the upcoming remakes, in doing so the Pokemon Company would be setting an impossibly high standard for themselves. Fans would complain when the full Pokedex disappeared once again in Gen 9, saying, "You put all the Pokemon in...
  13. Puddle

Heatran, Regigigas and Cresselia all appear in Unova as well! This might be a bit of a stretch, but Alola also has a connection to Ultra Space which is thematically similar to the Distortion World.
  14. Puddle

I've been having a closer look at the Legends: Arceus trailer and screenshots. The graphics don't actually appear to be a huge step up from Sword and Shield, but I'm fine with that because I was actually really impressed with how those games looked. And I love the art style in Legends: Arceus...
  15. Puddle

Speaking of ancestors... who are the player characters in this game? Are they the ancestors of Dawn and Lucas?
  16. Puddle

Maybe Cynthia discovered that Sinnoh's old starters came from Johto, Unova and Alola, and that was what made her want to travel to those regions.
  17. Puddle

If this is a single player game, and there's only one version... does that mean we'll be able to catch 'em all without trading, for the first time ever in a main series game? If so, count me in! That would be neat! Personally, I've always liked the idea of Pokemon evolving mid-battle like in...
  18. Puddle

My favourite Grass and Fire starters are Rowlet and Cyndaquil, respectively. My favourite Water starter was Oshawott for a while, before Sobble came along. In Alola, I assembled an "ultimate team" which included Decidueye, Typhlosion and Samurott. I even did a couple of Alola playthroughs...
Back
Top Bottom