Search results for query: *

1. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I just learned that you can catch Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup in the Underground, meaning that you can get all three of them in one game without trading. How amazing is that? I think you might need to have the National Dex before they start appearing, though.
  2. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I have the same problem in Sword: I can't catch Spiritomb in the Crown Tundra because I don't have Switch Online. I'm going to try and get one on the GTS, but this presumably won't be an option in BDSP until it gets HOME support.
  3. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I do get what you mean about Pokemon being quite a repetitive game in general. I think what stops most of the battles from feeling repetitive, at least for me, is the variety of contexts in which they occur. Sometimes you're encountering local wildlife, sometimes you're having a friendly...
  4. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

You know, I've been watching some of the leaked video clips and I actually don't mind the unfinished music. I'd be quite happy having that as the soundtrack if I ever lost access to the patch data. The trainer battle theme is a bit dodgy but the rest are fine - the Gym Leader/Elite Four themes...
  5. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I have a hunch that the pandemic was responsible for the day one patch. When BDSP's reveal trailer came out, we weren't long out of 2020 and the vaccine rollout had only just begun. Looking at that innitial footage, it's clear that BDSP were at an earlier stage of development than, say, Sword...
  6. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I've never much liked the Battle Frontier, or any battle facilities for that matter. I find them repetitive too. Rematching the Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Cynthia with their new teams sounds like a lot more fun to me.
  7. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I suppose you could look at it that way! I still think the idea that BDSP are worse games than Platinum is a bit of a stretch, though.
  8. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm just worried about losing the music (and other patched content) if my Switch breaks in 2032 and I can't re-download the patch lol. :wynaut: It makes no difference in the short-term. @Orchid and @Oriden - I'm glad I'm not the only person who has an issue with the day one patch. I, too...
  9. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm still salty about the finished soundtrack not being on the physical cartridges, but from what I'm heard of the music from the patch, I'm really impressed. It was well worth them taking the extra time to get it right. The Gym Leader and Elite Four themes are outstanding.
  10. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think every game since X and Y has had patches for things like bugs and glitches, but this is the first time that something as significant as the game's finished soundtrack has been missing from the physical cartridge. From a game development perspective I understand why they're doing this...
  11. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

All this talk about a day 1 patch has me a bit worried. Is it just the music and the title screen that are unfinished, or is there other stuff too? It would really suck if the finished version of the game became permanently unavailable after the Nintendo Switch servers shut down. Buying...
  12. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So much for avoiding spoilers, I couldn't resist taking a peek lol. I figured that if I went spoiler-free, I'd just be rushing through the game trying to find out all the info. If I look at the leaks first, I can play the game at my leisure.
  13. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ah, that's probably it! It's like how my copy of the Alola Handbook says "Over 250 Pokemon!" when there's actually 300. It's so easy for information to be misinterpreted when it spreads online.
  14. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

You know, I hadn't thought about that! The idea of cutting 43 Pokemon does seems a bit Farfetch'd to me, really, I was just trying to figure out which ones might be cut if it is true. There are some YouTubers and news outlets claiming it like it's fact, but that doesn't mean anything. :wynaut:
  15. Puddle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Some people are saying there will be 450 Pokemon in the game, and the remaining 43 from Diamond and Pearl will be missing. Has this been confirmed or is it a leak/rumour? If this is true (I'm not completely convinced because we saw Bidoof's National Dex number in a screenshot), I think it will...
Back
Top Bottom