Search results for query: *

1. Puddle

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

The restored version of the video was recommended to me on YouTube earlier, but I didn't click on it because I thought it was the fuzzy version I'd already seen haha. I'm 13 hours late to this party! I've very chuffed that two of my favourite Unovan Pokemon, Braviary and now Zoroark, have...
  2. Puddle

I like Kleavor a lot! It has quite a cool name, too (a corruption of cleaver in the same way that Scizor is a corruption of scissor). An origami Porygon would be AMAZING.
  3. Puddle

They're literally three of my favourite starters! I had them all on my team in Gen 7. It's like Game Freak read my mind lol.
  4. Puddle

I saw a recommended video on YouTube entitled "Hisuian starters?!" and it blew my mind. It literally hadn't occured to me that this was a possibility! Do you think it might happen? People were saying back in February that Decidueye and Typhlosion don't really fit the feudal Japan theme, but...
  5. Puddle

I think it's really neat how Wyrdeer, Basculegion and Hisuian Braviary were, it seems, designed to help the player travel over land, water and in the sky respectively. I'm pretty sure that's why the three of them were revealed together.
  6. Puddle

Braviary has been among my favourite Pokemon ever since Black and White came out, but I think I actually like its Hisuian form even more. It'll be a mainstay of my Legends team, for sure.
Back
Top Bottom