Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

It's the final stretch, boys and girls! WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!
  2. Pulsaro23

You know, an idea just popped in my head. What if the Fire-type starter's evolution HAS NO LEGS? Instead of having legs it just floats in the air. Would people still trash on it because it's still not quadrupedal?
  3. Pulsaro23

Also, since we're talking about what some of us want in the next games, here's my wish list: -I want an European-based region (specifically the UK or Italy). Up until now we've had 4 regions set in Asia (all of which were based on Japanese regions), 2/3 (depending on whether you count Orre or...
  4. Pulsaro23

I'm kind of late to the party (I blame my university's kriffing stupid schedule), but since everyone's sharing their excitement, why not join in? I'm just so glad that Game Freak proved the nonbelievers wrong. I'm so hyped that they finally revealed the Direct. And it's tomorrow. And it's not...
  5. Pulsaro23

I'm pretty sure that most don't have a problem with his videos per se, but more with his attitude, his morals (or lack thereof) and the way he influence/treats his fans. That said, I wouldn't mind never him brought up again.
  6. Pulsaro23

If I remember his patterns correctly, doesn't he usually spend an insane amount of time analyzing the most obscure information (to the point of making correlations that don't exist) and, after rumors appear that make it seem like he was n to something, he starts telling his fans that he was...
  7. Pulsaro23

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsBByTiKfyY
Back
Top Bottom