Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Or the fact that Dawn and Ash's Charizard returned in BW (and they even had flashbacks/mentions of their past adventures)? Or the fact the Ash deciding to go to Kalos with Alexa happened at the end of BW, which led into the first episode of XY? Or the fact that Cilan met DP Brock in that one...
  2. Pulsaro23

Didn't we already have this conversation about how your views on what a femme fatale doesn't match with what the actual definition of the archetype really is? Or about how you bringing up Nessa's skin but not any of the other characters' and you calling her exotic because of her skin tone is...
  3. Pulsaro23

Well, technically, they did come up with a few ideas on how Ash's journey would've ended (like the Pokémon revolution or old man Ash reminiscing about his "childhood adventures", with Pokémon turning out to be figments of his imagination (which, apparently, were all Shudo's original ideas for...
  4. Pulsaro23

Any reason to believe they don't (at least when it comes to most of the series)? 'Cause XY kind of disproves that notion. Since as early on as it's debut, Goodra was shown to have somewhat of a tragic backstory, meaning that they had some kind of plan regarding its character, its past, the way...
  5. Pulsaro23

We don't even know how it's "been handled lately". The anime hasn't come out yet (same goes for the games) and we know the bare minimum in terms of their approach to it. I'd be more understanding if we actually had some concrete info regarding the plot/synopsis, characters, art style and...
  6. Pulsaro23

Since when does it matter how many characters are in a game in order for it to be promoted by the anime? Last I check, Pokémon Snap had only one original character and yet, that one character still appeared in the anime. Not to mention that Pokémon Rangers was promoted by the inclusion of...
  7. Pulsaro23

1. Not exactly. Willow specializing in the distribution of Pokémon around the globe would still make sense within the anime, even if it's not related to the real world. Golden Razz Berries and Silver Pinap Berries could've still appeared in the anime, with the explanation being that they come...
  8. Pulsaro23

Citation needed. Badly. 'Cause, outside of Meltan/Melmetal (which, again, are tied more to Let's Go than to GO), they haven't put anything from GO into the anime. And when I say GO, I literally mean GO. Not LGPE, which are still mainline Pokémon games that use some gameplay elements from GO...
  9. Pulsaro23

Those two are arguably more connected to LGPE, rather than GO itself.
  10. Pulsaro23

Am I the only one sane enough here to not believe this whole "They're doing a Pokémon Master anime to replace the old one! AHHHHH!" nonsense? 'Cause, all of a sudden, it really feels like the forums have been overtaken by way to much negative hysteria. Let's all just take a long breath and look...
  11. Pulsaro23

Okay, that... was extremely underwhelming. Ignoring the fact that all we got were a bunch of images that were already leaked, this doesn't say anything about the new series. How are you supposed to garner interest and generate hype if you're barely telling us anything about it? This just looks...
  12. Pulsaro23

Get ready everyone!
  13. Pulsaro23

You know, I really feel like I've responded to a somewhat similar comment before. So have that ↓ be my response to this post. Look, I can understand some of the complaints regarding the Kalos gang (and trust me, even I have my own gripes regarding some of the ways the XY companions, their...
  14. Pulsaro23

You didn't "point out" a group, you misrepresented it while also throwing unwarranted jabs at it. And I'm not "offended" (bleah, I hate that word), I'm more so annoyed by the ignorance and mischaracterization within your statement.
  15. Pulsaro23

To be clear, my problem isn't so much the fact that he was generalizing as it is the fact that he was generalizing based on the actions of the few. You could try to generalize a group based on the group's purpose(s), the actions and reactions of a vast majority of members within that group or...
  16. Pulsaro23

First of all, from what I've seen, the people going out of their way to harass and send death treats to the people working at Game Freak (and targeting Masuda specifically) represent a small minority of that group and they don't represent the movement as a whole. People have their reasons to...
  17. Pulsaro23

... I... never said that? All I was saying is that, just because she's one of the PC's rivals doesn't mean that she has zero chances of being a companion (since the anime can break its "patterns" and deviate from its usual structure), nor would it really affect Team Yell and their actions in a...
  18. Pulsaro23

Well, they could still follow her around and oversupport her and mess with Ash and the other companion(s) or other rivals/Pokémon Trainers. Marnie being a companion wouldn't necessarily change Team Yell and their goal or the way they act.
  19. Pulsaro23

Doesn't mean it couldn't happen.
  20. Pulsaro23

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scnJEf3aabo
Back
Top Bottom