Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I think it's more so that, since GF's reasoning for cutting Pokémon from the games was so they could focus on animations and "balancing" (whatever the hell the latter means), people have become more critical of the games, since they're expecting a noticeably major improvement in stuff like...
  2. Pulsaro23

Slightly unrelated, but this sentence right here reminded me of this wonderful tweet that I saw yesterday-ish: Just a reminder that there are jerks on both sides, not just on the #BringBackNationalDex side (for those who still think that the movement is made entirely of harassers based on a...
  3. Pulsaro23

Ah, yes. The "manbabies" argument. Was wondering if someone was gonna use it. Are there some people who are getting a bit too emotional about this? Yes, yes there are. And considering that this decision is affecting whether they can or can't use a Pokémon with whom they've formed an emotional...
  4. Pulsaro23

You know, it really pisses me off whenever I hear someone say "you're not a real fan if you don't buy/support everything associated with X brand". Like, kriff off. You're not a psychic, you can't read people's minds, so you can't actually tell whether someone is a "real fan" or not. And you sure...
  5. Pulsaro23

At the Treehouse, at around 24:13, they say, and I quote: You can even check it out if you don't believe me. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmWu-f6L0Mo
  6. Pulsaro23

If my understanding is correct, capturing a Max Raid Pokémon works just like in GO (once your team defeats it, everyone gets a chance to capture it), except, unlike GO, you only get to throw one Poké Ball (unless you use a Yamper) and it has a chance to fail.
  7. Pulsaro23

You know, since Mew is basically confirmed to be in the Galar Dex, what's to stop GF from adding Mewtwo in as well? It is the other half of the Mew Duo after all (not to mention """popular""").
  8. Pulsaro23

This is a kriffing lie! Yes, they removed the National Dex in SM, but you could still transfer old Pokémon (including those who weren't in the Alola Dex) to SM/USUM! However, for Sword and Shield, they strait up removed the non-Galar Dex Pokémon from the game (and with that, one's ability to...
  9. Pulsaro23

And in your day you were allowed to use any of the 151 Pokémon. But now? Now we have beyond 809 Pokémon and you're restricted to which you can use because reasons.
  10. Pulsaro23

Not gonna lie... the Treehouse sucked. It sucked ***. I can't believe how one event managed to destroy part of the hype for the games. They basically just sacked Megas and Z-moves in favour of Dynamaxing, basically screwing over people who were fans of these features (including myself...
  11. Pulsaro23

This link might be helpful. Edit: Though it might be missing some of the more hard-to-see Pokémon.
  12. Pulsaro23

I think the six Poké Balls are just there for aesthetic purposes, since he's shown to keep his Eldegoss in an Ultra Ball and not a regular Poké Ball.
  13. Pulsaro23

Man, the Direct was amazing! So glad I managed to catch it live! Kind of late to the party, but here're my quick thoughts on it. I like most of the new Pokémon designs and my favorite one has to be Drednaw. I don't know why, but I just love his color scheme and appearance and description just...
  14. Pulsaro23

Some people not believing a rumor and them pointing the problems, inaccuracies and inconsistencies within them, while others like the ideas it comes up with and choose to think that it's, at the very least, possible for it to be true doesn't mean that there's a conflict within the community...
  15. Pulsaro23

I don't feel like repeating myself, so I'll just quote my previous post:
  16. Pulsaro23

Actually, for the past 2 generations, GF has released their Pokémon games before Black Friday (ORAS released on 21st Nov (a week before Black Friday), SM on the 18th Nov (also a week before BF), the Ultra versions on the 17th Nov (again, a week before BF) and the Let's Go games on the 16th Nov...
  17. Pulsaro23

In regards to the whole "X Pokémon is voiced by a woman, so it's feminine/a female": there have been instances where Pokémon who are confirmed to be male have been voiced by women. For example: As @TechSkylander1518 pointed out, all Pikachu, regardless of gender, are voiced by the same woman...
  18. Pulsaro23

If they didn't do it in the Let's Go games (where it made the most sense), then they certainly won't do it here, in a game that doesn't even have GO connectivity (at least, as far as we know).
Back
Top Bottom