Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

:bulbaFacepalm: Lizard-like appearance =/= lizard. You claimed that Slowbro is a reptile and used it as an argument for it learning Shell Trap. No, Slowbro is not a reptile. No, it being poisonous doesn't make it more likely to learn Fire-type moves. And no, it having a shell that doesn't...
  2. Pulsaro23

... ... ... You... I... :confused:. You do realize YOU're the one claiming that Slowbro is a reptile, right? Not Bulbapedia (which doesn't even mention the word "reptile" or other synonyms of that word on the Pokémon's page). And, last I checked, you don't represent Bulbapedia. So why should I...
  3. Pulsaro23

...none of those are reptiles, though. Otters and hippos are mammals, while salamanders are amphibians who just look like reptiles.
  4. Pulsaro23

Well, I was gonna make a post about those articles of yours, but since V already covered them before me, I'll address this: Funny how this exact description (minus the Poison-type, which I still fail to understand what that has to do with anything) applies to regular Slowbro as well. Yet, it...
  5. Pulsaro23

A lot of Pokémon have shells. Yet not all of them learn Razor Shell or Shell Smash (and those aren't even signature moves). So why should a Pokémon suddenly learn a shell-related move (and one that's the signature move of another Pokémon and whose animation is based entirely on that Pokémon's...
Back
Top Bottom