Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

And, for all we know, Decidueye was used in the Melemele trial and grand trial. And that had to have happened recently. Meanwhile, as V pointed out, Rowlet has spent most of the time since it defeated Dartrix sleeping (including during his training session in the episode before) and the last...
  2. Pulsaro23

A) The fact that Ash hasn't had any kind of real character progression since the series he was introduced in just further justifies the "Ash sucks" argument, by making him be a terrible, static character and protagonist. Also, considering that they've done a lot of things differently in the SM...
  3. Pulsaro23

And I guess developing him as a character and showing him getting better at school stuff would be unreasonable and straight up impossible now, isn't it?
  4. Pulsaro23

Simple: He's doing a very poor job as a trainer, with Rowlet, Poipole and Meltan being clear indications of that, and the hyperbolic focus on his failures regarding school work (unless it somehow involves battling, which they rarely do) as well as the fact that he keeps winning important battles...
  5. Pulsaro23

I didn't say that they should think the way fans do (which could be argued that they're already doing that, since a decent amount of people like/love the current series). That's basically impossible considering how big the fandom is and the fact that everyone has different tastes. What I'm...
  6. Pulsaro23

How about the fact that his scripts are terribly written? Shouldn't quality of a story also matter when it comes to a script? Shouldn't a writer actually aim to make a story that is as well-written and as coherent as possible, instead of just writing a messy pile of trash as quickly as possible...
  7. Pulsaro23

Oof! Just... oof! This episode just made me resent Rowlet as a species! I disliked it and its gags up until now, but this episode just made me hate it with every fibre of my being! This has to be, hands down, the worst Pokémon Ash has owned in the history of the anime! Rowlet's nothing more than...
Back
Top Bottom