• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Impact on the anime doesn't make a movie non-canon. Maybe an event that contradicts the main anime, like Ash having met Zekrom a second time/met Reshiram for the first time would do that (though even, that isn't a guarantee), but a lack of impact? That just makes them ambiguously canon at worst...
  2. Pulsaro23

Well, in fairness, the list is based on whether or not the Pokémon made its appearance prior to their respective generation/region's debut and not on whether or not that debut was seen by x number of people. So, whether some people missed it or were unable to see it is kind of irrelevant.
  3. Pulsaro23

A) I never said all the UBs should've appear in the Necrozma arc, nor did I mention how many or which ones. Having absolutely all of them is unrealistic, yes, but I never advocated for that. I was just saying that some of them could've been shown off during the arc, thus removing the need for...
  4. Pulsaro23

According to whom? No, seriously, when and in what episode was it mentioned that sports are considered important within the culture of Alola? Some, like baseball, may be very popular, but that doesn't mean that they are deeply rooted to Alola's traditions and customs. And none of the sports...
  5. Pulsaro23

Brock didn't have one though (not in the OS, nor in AG, nor in DP). So my point still stands, as there's no instance of all of the companions having full teams by the end of a series.
  6. Pulsaro23

That's assuming that they had to give all of the companions a full team, which is something that hasn't happened since... actually has that ever happened before? 'Cause I don't remember Brock ever having a full team in either the OS or AG series. Regardless, giving each of the classmates 1-2...
Back
Top Bottom