Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Mr. Mime belongs to Ash according to the official twitter?

Except that Mimey's personality has been so overhauled that it might as well be a brand new Mr. Mime in all but name. It now behaves like Detective Pikachu's Mr. Mime (with it making weird faces for no reason and using mimed objects to help around, even when it's not helpful (which goes against...
  2. Pulsaro23

Alright: A) Citation needed. Badly. "kids of kindergarten age"? Really, now? You know, I can understand that the show is aimed at kids. But kindergarteners? What exactly is this statement even based on? Last I checked, this show isn't the usual highly educational that may or may not feature a...
  3. Pulsaro23

Well, besides the fact that in previous cases that may be considered similar, the Pokémon was actually given to the trainer by their relative(s) and they had the relative(s)'s permission to have it join them on their journey (something that doesn't happen in Ash's case as far as we know (and no...
  4. Pulsaro23

Can we please stop with this "kids" excuse already? We've already had this discussion on other threads before and we've always ended up on the same conclusion: whether it is or isn't confusing to children shouldn't matter. Else, why make even the slightest allusions/references to past series and...
  5. Pulsaro23

Since when was quirkiness a common trait of Ash's Pokémon? How many of them even have their own quirks? I can only think of a few (like Totodile and its dancing, Infernape and its Super Blaze ability, Krookodile and its sunglasses, Greninja and its Bond Phenomenon, Lycanroc and its berserk...
  6. Pulsaro23

Saying that a character that was portrayed as someone who loves helping people around by doing chores shouldn't be allowed to do those things and that it needs to be shown kicking butt in order for it to be interesting is even sadder (not to mention kind of hypocritical). Mimey doesn't have to...
Back
Top Bottom