Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

Review JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

Honestly, I didn't even feel like watching this episode (considering how bad most people said it was), let alone review it. But, after skipping the previous episode, I decided to give it a shot in the hopes that maybe, maybe it wasn't complete and total garbage. But no, it was just as bad as...
  2. Pulsaro23

Review JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

I will say what I said to someone else who defended this series' horrendous writing: if the writers really had no idea on how to further develop Ash after he won the Alola League, then they must really be lacking in creativity. Ash's main goal was never to become the Champion of a league/region...
  3. Pulsaro23

The show isn't even focusing on the locations the cast is visiting and what makes them interesting and unique (which is what one would expect from a world tour), instead choosing to focus on some random people that are gonna be gone by next week and their troubles of the day, with the fact that...
  4. Pulsaro23

To add to Panky's point, Twilight Wings' episode actually focuses on who seems to be the main character of that show (John) and on a major event that will potentially have a huge impact on his life (an encounter with Chairman Rose, during which he gives him a letter). Meanwhile, in this episode...
Back
Top Bottom