Search results for query: *

1. Pulsaro23

World Championships in the anime

Well, since you asked, allow me to correct you. My argument isn't that Brock eventually becoming a doctor will stop him from doing what he wants (if anything, that would actually free up his time). My argument is that, currently, he is studying to become a doctor, which requires him to allocate...
  2. Pulsaro23

@Alola Okay, after reading your post, I'm starting get the impression that we're arguing against different points (since I don't bring up, nor care about the effects of our real-life careers in Pokémon or how they are seen by the Pokémon world), so let's start from the very beginning. In the...
  3. Pulsaro23

There's a difference between him improving himself and him jumping from 1 to 1000 with no bridge in-between. This isn't about him not being allowed to grow as a character, but there's no way to realistically make him go from mediocre at best/downright awful at worst to Ash-levels of...
  4. Pulsaro23

So, out of over 10,000 theoretically experienced trainers with well-trained Pokémon, a rookie who's inexperienced when it comes to Pokémon battles, who doesn't train his Pokémon (and turns his back on them when they do want to train/treats them like dirt for trying to train), whose goal doesn't...
  5. Pulsaro23

Well, Pokémon Coordinators do have a lot more in common with Pokémon Trainers than doctors do. They both train their Pokémon to become stronger battlers and learn better moves (with one of the rounds in contests being all about Pokémon battles, with the only difference being that instead of...
  6. Pulsaro23

Don't see why Brock would enter the PWC, since he's focused on becoming a Pokémon Doctor (unless they decide to say "screw it, Brock's a Gym Leader again", which I really hope to Arceus it won't be the case).
Back
Top Bottom